Chapter 66 Trap In Nightmares

Now Ash and Lillie are at Samsara Cave, they see the Insigma in front of them and Ash says, "I can't believe that they even put some tasks in the Dream Realm."

"Me too, but since it is your dream realm, this is probably the way how you can kill them." Lillie says with a smile.

"You're right. Now let's go in." Ash says as they have Mew transform into Hoopa and use the Hyperspace Hole to enter the place. And just as Ash predicted, the traitors also enter the Dream Realm to chase after Ash and Lillie.

But as the traitors are inside, they find the place being dark and gloomy, Max asks, "What is this place? Somehow it gives me a shivering feeling..."

"I know what you mean." Samuel Oak says as he looks into the air, seeing the images of Ash Ketchum's memories. "And why are those memories in the sky?"

Ash and Lillie ignore them on purpose and Lillie asks, "So Ash, what does it feel like getting back to your own dream world?"

"Well, I can't believe when my parents have gone missing, this is where they are. And I still remember I battled Dad here in this Erubus Gym for the final Badge." Ash says.

The traitors are surprised as they realize that they are in Ash's dream, and they follow Ash as they get past REM Ocean and Coristol Road, eventually getting to Prion Town. They find a house with a Black Belt, and Ash says, "I have a Doduo, I want to trade for your Level 1 Pokemon."

"Sure. Here you are." The man gives him a Pokemon, and it turns out to be a Delta Doduo.

Delta Doduo: The Dual Control Pokemon: Psychic Type. Though it possesses two independent brains, one brain will always inevitably usurp control over the other.

"How about we train it at Coristol Road?" Ash asks, and Lillie nods. "There is a lot of Ghost-Type Pokemon, so it should be a perfect place to train."

As they are training, the traitors are now surprised by the Ghost Type Pokemon around the area, and Misty says, "I somehow really hated this place..."

"Yeah. I want to get out of here." Clemont says.

"But we still have yet to get the flute that Ash owned. If we get that flute, we will be able to get out." Samuel Oak says.

After a while, Ash's Doduo evolves into a Dodrio, much to their delight.

Delta Dodrio: The Triple Control Pokemon: Psychic Type. Evolved from Doduo at LV:31. Even while aware of mind control, the three heads are cooperative with one another. As one head falls asleep, another awakens and becomes the manipulator.

"Good, now let's go back to the real world." Lillie says as they ride on Dodrio and run away. The traitors see them run away as they quickly chase them. But just as they stop at Erubus City, Ash says, "Do you think I didn't notice you guys getting into my own dream world?"

This causes the traitors to be surprised, and Ash says, "Do you think you can just come here without my permission?"

"Oh yeah? We are here, so what?" Samuel Oak asks.

"So you are not going to get out of here forever. This place is going to be your doom place." Lillie says, and it causes them to be surprised. "Is that supposed to scare us?" Max asks, but Ash knows they are trembling.

"Oh, this is not the worst, you guys trapping in here is the way to scare you." Ash says as he opens the portal with Hoopa, and when Ash and Lillie get in, they quickly close the gate, causing the traitors to get trapped. "Oh no!" Samuel Oak says in surprise.

"Now we really can't get out..." Brock says with horror.

Back in the real world, Ash and Lillie have released the ones in the Reversal World, and Ash says, "Now they won't be able to target you all, so you can just come out without being scared at them."