Chapter 60: The Elite 4 Battle Part 4

Ash is sitting in the locker room where this time his parents are watching over him. "So this is it, after this, you will be battling Reukra."

"I know. Dad." Ash says. "I have been waiting for this for a long time...ever since I was betrayed..." He frowns again.

"Don't worry, Ash. This is your chance to be a Pokemon Master. Now go and defeat London for now."

Ash nods as he walks towards the stadium. And then London also stands at the other side of the field.

"Welcome." London says. "I speak for the mystic mind and the demon inside."

"What?" Ash is confused.

"The darkness and chaos within all of us. The beauty of chaos...it shows me in my battling." As London sees Ash's confused face, he sighs, "Yeah...I am going to rewrite that. God that was pretentious. I need a new introduction speech. Sorry for putting you into that."

"It's fine, I guess." Ash says.

"Anyways, the name is London. Pleased to meet you. Let's get the show on the road! My trick room team will stop you in your tracks."

"I will see you try." Ash says with confidence. Then the referee states the rules, and then he sends out Reuniclus.

"Reuniclus, huh? Absol, I need your help!" As the Pokemon appears, London says, "Let's make this interesting should we?" Much to everyone's surprise, he already presses the Key Stone.

"Mega Evolve, my friend." As the Mega Reuniclus stands on the field, Lillie says, "Mega Evolution already? He sure is different from the rest..."

"I know." Taen says. "He is likely to use the same strategy."

Just then, the Trick Room appears and he says, "The ability of my Mega Reuniclus is Speed Swap, which means that I am now faster than you."

"That won't scare me, Absol, use Night Slash!" Absol tries to get close to Reuniclus, but Reuniclus dodges swiftly, much to Ash's shock. Then he tries on Sucker Punch, it does some damage but it doesn't even flinch.

"This is really tough..." Insey says with worry for her brother.

"I know." Nora says. "I hope he can get past it."

Ash keeps using Night Slash, but it is the same result. "Calm Mind, my friend." London says as the Reuniclus stops and raises the Special Attack and Special Defense.

"I don't know what he is thinking...but I really need to focus." Ash thinks.

"Use Razor Wind!" Reuniclus also dodges the upcoming wind blades, and then Absol is finally tired. London says, "This is what I am thinking. Use Focus Blast now!"

Ash widens his eyes as the attack starts to charge at Absol. Ash uses Aura and says, "If you can hear me, use Perish Song."

Absol nods as the Focus Blast hits it, causing a bright light in the explosion, but what London doesn't see is that the notes are surrounding him.

Absol faints at the spot as Ash recalls him. "Poor Absol..." Emily says.

"It can't be helped. The Trick Room really affects a lot to the Absol." Gladion says.

"Cacturne, I choose you!" Ash sends out his second Pokemon, a Cacturne

London says, "It's a Dark Type, huh? Then use Shadow Ball!"

"Dodge it and then use Grassy Terrain." Ash says, much to London's shock, the Trick Room is gone as Cacturne is faster than Reuniclus.

"I wasn't expecting that. But use Focus Blast." "Dodge it and use Payback!"