Chapter 22: Utira Library

Once they arrive in the Town, they go to the library and they see Damien waiting at the door. Ash greets the boy and says, "Hey, Damien, good to see you again."

"Hey guys, I am so glad you made it." Damien says. "Welcome to Utira Town! It is a beautiful place."

"Yeah, it sure is beautiful...but mysterious as well." Emily mutters.

"So do you tell anyone about what happened at the Jade Tower?" Nora asks.

"Of course not, that is horrific...but it is still hard to believe that the Augur was really the leader of Sky Cult all along." Damien says.

"If anything, though, that just makes what we're doing here even more important." Lillie says.

"That is why we are going to find the Ancient prophecy about the Legendary Pokemon. This Utira Library has the biggest collection of books in the region. I figure that if any one place could have information on, or even have that prophecy, it will be here." Nora says.

"I was skimming through the shelves, trying to find the information, but I'd appreciate it if you could help us out." Damien says.

"Sure." Ash says. "Let's go inside."

"Oh, by the way, Lillie. Since you have Mew, right? I found this on my coat, maybe you can use it to transform." Damian takes out a kind of blue hair and gives it to Lillie.

"What is this?" Lillie asks.

"I guess it was the DNA of the Abyssal Cult. It was just a hair, though." Damien says.

"So if we use this..." Gladion says. "We might be able to infiltrate the Abyssal Cult Base..."

"And it will help us if we want to defeat the cult, thanks Damien." Ash says as he nods.

When they get inside the library, they see a man standing at the counter, so they go to meet the person. "Welcome to the Utira Town library! I am Zachary, the librarian here. I've made it my goal in life to instill the love and joy of reading in young kids. If you need any help, just let me know." The man says.

"Thank you for your kind offer, but we have to do this on our own." Then Ash and his group leaves, not noticing the frown on his face.

Nora asks, "You know, Zachary is really nice, every time Dad and I are here to find books, he is the one who always gives us information."

"That is true after all." Emily says.

"But somehow, I think there is something familiar with him..." Ash says. "I don't know why..."

"Maybe you are just stressed?" Lillie says. "Ever since Jaern shows his true colors, we have to be wary of everyone who looks nice."

Then they go to find some books, they start with the left side, where they see a lot of books. "I guess you are right, Damien, there sure are a lot of books to find."

"Yeah, I couldn't find it on my own because of the amount, now we have seven people here, it should be easier." Damien says.

They decide to spit up, Ash is finding the left shelf with Pikachu and Eevee, but when he pulls out a book, the bookshelf moves itself and a hidden door appears.

"Wow...I think I found something..." Ash says. The only one in the same room as him is Nora, she comes and says, "Really? Is this the place where the prophecy is?"

"I don't know." Ash says as they go inside, but what they see is a Delta Pokemon who is dancing with fans in her hands.

"A Delta Roserade?" Ash mutters, but then the Roserade notices the two and stops dancing, "Who are you and why are you here?" She tries to use the fans to create vicious gales, but Nora tells Flygon to block the gate so that the books won't be destroyed.