Chapter 12: Damien and another travel teammate

After the battle with the Vipik City Gym Leader, Xavier, Ash and his group go back to the Pokemon Center as they are healing their Pokemon. After the healing process is done, Nurse Joy says, "By the way, is anyone of you Ash Ketchum?"

This causes them to be confused and Ash says, "I am Ash Ketchum. Does there something matter?"

Nurse Joy takes out a blue envelope and says, "I have this letter that is for you and your friends...but there is no signature so I don't know who send it."

Eve asks, "Could it be a trap?"

"We don't know anything if we don't read it." Ash takes the letter and reads it out loud, "This is for the letter for the Chosens, and I know one of you is named Ash. Now we have your friend, we will be waiting in the city dump. Come alone, or he dies."

Everyone pales and Emily says, "That must be the work from the Cultists!"

This causes the group to be worried, and Nora asks, "Who did they take? We have to save him."

As they think for a while, Ash says, "It must be Damian, he was with us and he did mention the Legendary Pokemon in the middle of the city. There must be some spies around there and now he is in danger."

Lillie turns to Nurse Joy and asks, "Nurse Joy, where is the Vipik City Dump? We need to get there as soon as possible."

Nurse Joy says, "The City Dump is just on the other side of the town, you can go there by walking."

"Good, it is not far from here." Ash says as they rush out of the Center with their Pokeballs.

After they arrive at the City Dump, they see a lot of people in blue suits. They recognize the people there and Emily groans, "Abyssal Cult again?"

"Looks like we are going to fight again." Ash says as they start to fight their way through the grunts as they did in the Abyssal Ruins.

As Ash and his friends are in the City dump, they keep defeating the grunts. And on the way, Quilava evolves into Typhlosion after a battle and Ash smiles, "You evolve, that's great."

Delta Typhlosion: The Generator Pokemon: Electric and Steel Type. Evolved from Quilava at LV:36. On stormy nights it ventures outdoors and pulsates in response to lightning strikes. When calm, it can induce macroshock in humans from 100 feet away.

Typhlosion nods and then it shoots out some grey-like things on the upcoming Water Type Pokemon, causing them to explode. "That's Magnet Bomb." Nora says.

"That's great, Typhlosion, nice new move." Ash says as they continue to fight their way in. After passing through a lot of trash, which they don't care about since they are trying to save an innocent person, they are now at the northern end of the dump.

"Damien!" Ash yells as they see the one who seems to be in charge of the Cult and Damien, who is standing on the raft in the middle of the poisoned water. The person in charge is wearing a blue cloak and under the cloak is the same outfit as the other cultists.

The one in charge smirks and says, "I see that you have come to save your friend, huh. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting you to come."

Just then, they find that they are surrounded by more Abyssal Cultists, neither of them is willing to do anything and Damian yells, "Ash! Everyone!"

"Damian, we have come to save you." Lillie says, "Let him go!"

"As if we will free our hostage." The one in charge says, "Remember, you are now surrounded by us."

"You better leave my friends alone!" Damian yells at her, but she just turns around and smiles, "You do know that I can kill you, right?"

"Then why don't you do it?" Damien yells back. "Kill me then and leave them alone."