Chapter 55: A Battle with Nyx Part 3

The Throne of Hegemon is a mess, as Pokemon are battling like a war. Venusaur is giving a Dazzling Gleam to the Charizard, only to be slammed into the wall with Machamp's Arm Thrust. Charizard shoots out the Dragon Pulse at the Wigglytuff, but he is hit by the Dizzy Punch from the Kangaskhan. Pikachu uses Aerial Ace to constantly defeat Raichu, Electrode, and Golem, but then Poliwrath grabs him and throws it into Eevee, causing the two in pain.

Noctowl is dodging the Razor Leaves from Sunflora, but it gets hit by the Bug Buzz emitting from Ariados, causing it to fall to the ground. Donphan is rolling around, striking Skarmory, Yanmega, and Honchkrow, but suddenly, a Thunder Punch from Hitmonchan sends it flying into the air. Scizor is punching the Xatu and Girafarig with the Close Combat, but then it is injured with the Night Slash from Weavile.

Sceptile doesn't do any damage to Salamence, which is frustrating, and Salamence is also frustrated as well since its Dragon attacks don't work on them. They are Dragon Clawing each other again. Glalie uses Overheat to injure the Water Pokemon by its side, and he also saves Froslass from a Ludicolo. Crawdaunt also pinches the Breloom, shaking it to send flying, but when a Blaziken is going to attack him, Crawdaunt uses Dig to dodge the attack.

Infernape uses Mach Punch on the opponents it has seen, but then an Aggron also punches back with a Bullet Punch, the two Pokemon are having a tug-out war. Garchomp uses Draco Meteor, and he manages to damage those who are beside him, but then he was also attacked by the upcoming Poison Jab from Toxicroak. Gallade is also being hit a lot by Staraptor, but it manages to struggle and then Rotom uses Hex to stop him.

Serperior and Samurott work together to make a giant Hydro Pump, causing the two to defeat a lot of Pokemon, but when Samurott is going to high-five, Serperior just gives him a weird look. Scrafty is now in bandages, but it keeps headbutting on its way to stop the Pokemon from approaching. Krookodile is underground, but as he digs, Golurk just punches the ground and causing it to fly out, and then gives him a Shadow Punch.

Greninja is in Ash's form, and he manages to dodge the upcoming Stone Edge from Tyrantrum. Goodra is using Bide and then unleashes on Trevenant. Noivern uses a large Screech to make the Pokemon cover their ears. And Incineroar is using Darkest Lariat to hit the Ribombee, then Mimikyu uses Shadow Ball to stop him.

Ash and Lillie are in horror that Pokemon are fighting each other, both sides are fighting for their freedom, and it is something that they hate to see. Eventually, Lillie breaks down after seeing how many Pokemon fainted in this war and she mutters, "This is so wrong..."

"Lillie?" Ash asks as he is worried for his girlfriend, who suddenly gives him a hug and cries on his shoulder.

"Why? Why do we have to fight? Why can't we stop it with peace?" Lillie says with the same sadness. "Why did it have to be like this? Why do they have to suffer?"

Ash starts to remember the fight back in New Island where the copies are fighting the originals, he says, "It was like then...Should I stop them as I did before?" He then looks at Lillie. "But last time I died when I was caught in the fight...I was revived with the help of Pokemon tears, but this time there is no way..."

Nyx is also watching on the other side, she says, "It is cruel...is this the right choice?"

Nyx is also sad at the scene in front of her, she wants to end the war as well, but she shakes her head and says, "But I need the crystal, I don't want to be in the Distortion World again..."

Arceus and Giratina are also watching the battle, Giratina says, "Arceus...the last time when this battle occurs...it was when we were fighting, right?"

Arceus nods a little. "But now it happened again...last time we couldn't end it in time, which causes a lot of sacrifices to the world...but this time, we should end this."