Chapter 69 Mega Delta Hunt

Now Ash and Lillie resume their trials, they find a Mega Stone for Meganium located at Spear Pillar thanks to the help from Cynthia. And then they have a trade-in Sonata City with a Firebreather. He wants a Druddigon, so they capture a Druddigon and trade it for a Cyndaquill that is holding the Mega Stone.

"Looks like we can finally have a normal Typhlosion." Lillie says.

"You're right. I can't wait to see how the Mega Typhlosion looks." Ash says.

After training and evolving the Typhlosion, they manage to Mega Evolve the Typhlosion. Once they finish it, they notice that the ability is Hubris.

"What is Hubris?" Ash asks.

Lillie says, "Let's see... When a Pokémon with Hubris causes another Pokémon including allies to faint through direct damage, its Special Attack rises by one stage. Not only Mega Typhlosion, but Mega Delta Venusaur can also learn it as well."

"Oh right, we do have the Mega Stone for Delta Venusaur as well." Ash says. "But that is similar to the Battle Bond ability that our Greninja has."

Then they also find the Feraligatite in Cyan Cave, then they decide to go search for some Delta Pokemon. When they arrive at Holon Mountain, they find a Rock Climb spot leading to the wall with notes on it.

"Looks like we have another wall to use Relic Song." Ash says.

Then they activate the Relic Song and they suddenly teleport to a cliff where a Delta Hoothoot is located.

"You know, although we already know that we're going to find the Delta Hoothoot. But that reminds me, we have a Delta Noctowl, but we never got to see its pre-evolution." Lillie says.

"Why don't you try to capture it, Lillie? Maybe our Delta Noctowl can teach him a lot." Ash says.

Lillie nods as she battles the Delta Hoothoot, and despite being an Ice Type, Lillie still has Charizard defeating the Pokemon to make it captured.

Delta Hoothoot: The Snow Owl Pokemon. Ice and Flying Type. Its ears are sensitive enough to hear a snowflake fall upon the snow on the ground from across the forest.

After capturing the Pokemon, with Delta Noctowl's help, the Hoothoot eventually evolves into the Noctowl and the two of them often share their wisdom with each other and converse new strategies.

"Our next Delta is the Delta Lanturn, but we already captured it, so that is a check." Lillie says while looking at the list.

"Yeah... maybe we should try finding more Mega Stones." Ash says.

They find a Sudowoodite near the northeasternmost entrance to Samsara Cave, and the Politoedite in the Holon Undercave which is close to where they captured the Delta Dratini.

After getting to Suntouched City, they find a man who asks, "Hello, Augur. Would you be interested in helping me out with something?"

"What's the matter?" Ash asks.

"You see, I've been trying to maintain the flower patch on the upper layer of the city, but it's an absolute nightmare. Something keeps getting in and wreaking havoc all over it. Destruction everywhere."

"Do you know what is causing the trouble?" Lillie asks.

"I don't know what it is, and I wouldn't be able to stop it if I did - I'm no trainer! Do you think you can help me out?"

"Of course." Ash says as they get to the upper garden. Once they get there, the man says, "This little demon has been coming in every night and destroying my flowers. I've had to replant them every day! And it only appears when nobody's watching..."