Chapter 28 Kepler City

After the incident with Malde kidnapping Lillie and the fact that they all disappear out of their sight, Ash and his friends are now sitting at the Sonata Pokemon Center. They are using the phone, and the other side of the phone is no other than Serena's father Arata.

"So you say that Lillie has been kidnapped by a mutated Deoxy and human hybrid?" Arata asks as he hasn't heard of this thing happening before.

"That's right. We want to save her no matter what, the reason we called you is that there must be a Chosen of Deoxys, right? Maybe he or she can tell us how to save her." Gladion says.

"I am chosen of Deoxys." Then a boy walks towards the screen, Ash recognizes the boy and the Plusle and Minun beside him. He says, "It has been a while, Ash."

"Tory, nice to see you as well." Ash says as Pikachu waves hello to the Pulse and Minun. "You are the Chosen of Deoxys? How did it happen?"

Tory says, "After the incident back in Larrouse City, I was asked by Deoxys to join in the Timeless. And my parents also agree to give me this chance."

"I know that friends would like to chat about their times, but the situation is not right for now. Do you know how to make them back to normal?" Gladion asks.

"Well...if we have to take her back to normal, what we have to do is to extract the tainted DNA from her body. But it is not an easy process, since the DNA might infect her to resist." Tory says, and it causes them to get worried.

"I have a plan, maybe it will be useful as well." Just then, they see Taen walks towards them. Arata is surprised to see him again as he is the Chosen of Kyurem. He is trembling and he asks, "Ash, why is the traitor with you?"

"Master Arata." Ash says. "Please calm down, he just fakes to betray us. Even though he is a member of the Perfection Cult, he is still on our side."

After explaining his reasons for the betrayal to Tory and Arata. Arata says, "I see...so it is Adam that wants you to betray us...I understand now. So what are you planning?"

"I will call my father and let Tory go to his side to help with the cure. With the knowledge passed down from Tory, it will be quicker to make the viral for the cure." Taen says.

"What? But he is a cult leader!" Emily says as the others are also suspicious. "How can we trust him?"

"Believe me, Dad also wants to save my grandfather, I am sure that he won't hurt him." Taen retorts back at first, but then he calms down and says. "Just trust me, please."

Arata says, "It is true that Reukra is a cult leader, but this is a bet we must take. Tory, can I trust you to go to the Perfection Cult to help Reukra?"

"You can count on me." Tory says as he leaves.

After the call ends, Taen goes to call his father. As Taen tells him about the news, Reukra asks, "I want to ask you a question: Why are you keen to help Malde? He might be nothing to you, but why are you doing this?"

"I-" Taen doesn't know how to reply. Reukra says, "Taen. Do you know the true reason I let you go with Ash and his friends? Because I can't let my stress inflict on you."

"What do you mean Boss?" Taen asks in confusion, but Reukra just lowers his head.

"Don't call me boss." Reukra says. "Instead...call me Dad, or Father, or whatever you like since we are related."

Taen is shocked that his father knows he is his son, he asks, "You knew this the whole time? You knew I was your son? Why didn't you tell me about this? Do you know it is hard not to tell you about this truth?"