Chapter 42 A Talk to Remember

Once Ash and his friends are taken into the training hall, they see a lot of familiar faces in front of them.

"No way...there are a lot of people..." Zachary says.

"Though I have been here before, to think that there are already a lot of people..." Nora says.

"Just then, the chosens who are training notice them, they are shocked and they quickly go towards them.

"Ash! You are finally here." Kukui says.

"Professor Kukui? Professor Burnet? Alain? Diantha? Cynthia? Steven? Ritchie? Barry? What are you doing here? Are you also being chosen?" Ash asks.

"We are." Cynthia says. "We have been waiting for your arrival ever since we knew that you are still alive."

Diantha says, "And it is a good thing that you are fine..."

Ash frowns a little, and then Dawn, Serena, and Bonnie decide to walk towards Ash. "Ash..." Dawn says.

Ash notices the three, he feels a little tense up and he says, "I have heard from N that you three are Chosen as well." He says, "I was betrayed by you guys, you said some hurtful words to me, and you also took my Pokemon. This is not the worst."

He takes a deep breath and says, "I was attacked by the Cult of Darkrai, I was declared dead because of them. My Mom and my Dad are missing...and even Lillie..." He starts to form a tear. "I have been in misery, all because of the words you said..."

"But Ash..." Dawn says, but she is stopped.

"I have decided to forgive you guys, so you don't need to apologize again. But right now...I don't think that things can be changed back to the way they were..." Ash says, and the words are indirect to Serena, as Ash infers that his love for her is now gone.

"I understand..." Serena frowns, at least this time Ash is going to forgive her.

Red says, "Now that it is done...we should lead you to your rooms. And also, Ash, we have bought some presents for you."

"Presents?" Ash is confused. But when they go into his room, much to his shock, there are a lot of Pokemon inside.

"No way...how many Pokemon are there? This is too much for me..." Ash gasps.

"You see. Our future leads to a battle that determines fate, so these Pokemon are your warriors, your friends that can help you overcome it." Calreath says.

"No way..." Ash says, and he also sees Infernape, Samurott, Floatzel, and some Pokemon inside. They rush to Ash and hug them. "You guys are here as well? I thought that the traitors take you away..."

"They did, but after they learned that you were still alive, they left them and comes to us." Red says.

"Thank you guys..." Ash says. "Now who is ready to start training?"

The Pokemon all cheer as they are ready, then Ash starts to do his own usual training.

After a while, Ash smiles at all the Pokemon trying so hard to work with one another, he then goes to the other Pokemon to give out some pointers.

"Gothitelle, I know that you haven't Mega evolved before, it is fine, just take your time and you will get used to the power."

Gothitelle nods, then Ash sees that both Empoleon goes into a fight with Samurott. He says, "Cut it out. You too. Fighting won't solve anything. Right now you should have a battle if you really want to fight."

The two lowers their heads in shame. And then Ash is tackled by Meganium. Ash laughs, "I am glad to see you as well, Meganium, but what are you doing here? I thought that you were in Professor Sylvan's Lab."