Chapter 35 Persephone Battle

Once they arrive at Selene City, they decide to go to the Pokemon Center for healing up their Pokemon and also trying to think of a way to battle Persephone. But then, they hear some people talking and they decide to hear what's going on.

"Hey, did you see the spooky Pokemon?" The boy says to a girl, who nods and says, "Yeah It looks creepy as well..."

Ash and his friends are curious about the spooky Pokemon, so Nora decides to ask more of the details, "Um...what seems to be the problem?"

"Well...this city is haunted." One tourist says.

"There is a monster haunting outside, we don't know what it is, but we think it is a Pokemon." Another person who seems to be a resident of the city says.

"What does it look like?" Emily asks. "I mean, do you see that Pokemon?"

"It has a head of a fox..." "And a torso of a chicken." "Limbs like a tiger..." "A tail of a snake..." Each of them gives out a different description, and it only makes them much more confused.

"Okay...I never heard of Pokemon looked like that..." Zachary says.

"Unless it is a Delta Pokemon." Taen says. "That might be possible."

Just then, they hear a spooky noise and they go outside, they see that the sky is now dark because of the move known as New Moon, and a cloud of black smoke with a Pokemon Shadow appears in front of them.

"There it is!" "It's the monster!" "Run for your life!" The trainers all scream in horror as they rush into the Pokemon Center, leaving Ash and his group alone.

Gladion asks, "What is that thing?"

"I don't know...all I can see is the torso of the chicken..." Nora says.

"Really, mine is limbs like tiger..." Alice says.

"It seems like we can only see parts of them. What about you, Ash?" Emily asks.

Ash just stares at the Pokemon, and he says, "Only I can see the full body of the Pokemon..." He decides to ask the Pokemon, "What is your purpose of doing here? Are you here to cause some trouble?"

The Pokemon just walks forward and she asks, "Are you Perhaps Ash Ketchum?"

"I am Ash Ketchum, how do you know about me and what do you want with me?"

Much to everyone's surprise, the shadow suddenly nuzzles Ash's leg, and she purrs, "I finally find you, now I can be your Pokemon!"

"Wait, you want to be my Pokemon? But I just know you..." Ash says with a look of shock, and then the Pokemon just uses her paws to grab one Pokeball on Ash's belt, The Pokeball is Zoroark and she sends it out from the ball.

"What...You again?" Zoroark says as the Pokemon tackles him to the ground.

"My prince, I finally found you." The Pokemon says. Zoroark turns to Pikachu and Eevee, "Can you take her off me? She is kinda heavy and I almost can't breathe."

After Pikachu and Eevee help her get off Zoroark, Zoroark sighs, "It is great to see you again, Perry."

"Perry?" Ash asks as he can't believe that Zoroark gives this Pokemon a nickname as well. "You know this Pokemon?"

"Of course, she is my mate...we were searching for you together until we decided to separate and find you so that it takes less time." Zoroark says.

"And you never called me once you found Ash!" Perry says with anger. "I thought that you abandoned me for good!"

"I am sorry." Zoroark says with a frown, "I promise I will make it up to you."

"You have better." The Pokemon says and she reveals herself to be a Delta Liepard. "I have to make illusions so I can see if I can find your trainer."