Chapter 32: An Encounter with Friends

As Ash and his friends arrive at Route 11, they see two Legendary Pokemon with two people riding on them.

"Is that Latios and Latias?" Alice asks as they watch it coming towards them.

"It sure looks like it..." Taen replies.

Then the two people jump down from the two Pokemon, and then the girl says, "Ash, long time no see."

"Bianca? Mr. Lonzero?" Ash asks. "What are you doing here?"

"You know them, Ash?" Gladion asks as he nods.

Latias then rushes towards Ash, knocking him down, and then nuzzles him, Lonzero says, "It seems like Latias still likes you."

"I know." Ash laughs. "But what are you doing here? And more importantly, how did you get revived? Latios?"

Bianca says, "Xerneas come another day to Alto Mare, she revives Latios and we are now the chosen of these two Pokemon."

Lonzero says, "As for the reason we come, we are here to tell you about the other regions. But first, can you introduce us to your friends?"

After introducing the chosen ones, Bianca says, "Ash, you didn't tell me that you have a sister."

"Well, thanks to our Dad, me and Mom have to leave the family and went to the Kanto Region to live. I never thought of returning because of the Darkrai Cult." Ash says with a sigh.

"The only thing that we know is that both Jaern, the Augur of this region, and Persephone, the leader of the Darkrai Cult, are trying to kill us. We don't know what they do to our parents, but we know that they are still alive." Nora says.

"And how do you know that?" Lonzero asks.

Just then, Meloetta appears and Lonzero says, "I see...the Meloetta, your mom is the chosen of this Pokemon. It is no wonder."

"Yeah..." Ash says. "So what is happening to the other regions?"

Bianca says, "Thanks to our leader, he tells the Professors and the Champions that you are still alive."

"What?" This causes shock to everyone. "Even Professor Oak?" Nora asks.

"Well, from what we heard, Professor Oak is punished for doing that to you, so you don't need to worry about him. But your former friends are another thing since we are not sure who you are going to forgive and who shouldn't, who regretted their actions and who didn't." Bianca says.

"I see...at least the old man gets what he deserves." Ash sighs. "But if the world knows I am alive...does that mean the traitors are going here to take my Pokemon?"

"Maybe not. From what we heard, they don't want to admit that you are still alive and they are doing what they are doing now." Lonzero says as they sigh in relief.

"I want to ask, where is Lillie?" Bianca asks.

"Taken by Deoxys and man hybrid...turning into one and also being controlled by the hatred." Ash says with a frown.

"What?" The two humans and two Pokemon are shocked to hear that. Latias says, "I am sorry to hear that..."

"We will save her eventually." Emily says. "Which is why Tory, who is the Chosen of Deoxys, is helping the Champion of this region to create a cure."

"I know, but what we didn't know was the reason behind this, I guess it makes sense now." Bianca says.

"So that is what you want to tell us?" Taen asks.

"Wait, why is the traitor with you guys?" Lonzero says with a glare at him.

"Please stop, Taen was actually a spy that only a few knows." Nora says.