Chapter 36 Selene Gym Battle

Ash and the others dive underwater and they find the Ancient Tower, Ash asks, "What is so special about this place?"

"You'll see." Diana says as they enter the tower, as they have to use Celebi's Tesseract to go through some missing roads, and then they find some pieces of paper on the ground as they read some of them.

"When I first heard of Delta Species, I was immediately fascinated! I had to know more. I discovered that because of the mutation, none of them seem to be able to breed, which is why they are so rare and valuable. But how lucky was I to spot a strange silver dragon flying through the sky to this tower! I had to chase after it! Perhaps I could be one of the lucky owners..." Nora reads, and she says, "Come to think of it, we never knew about Pokemon breeding with Delta Pokemon."

"So maybe these scatter notes can tell us about it." Alice says.

When they go to the third floor, they find another note and read it, "This tower seems to have been falling apart over the last few years. Had it not been for the sound of fluttering above me, I may have turned around. The sound of being so close to a big discovery pushed me ever forward. I can't walk away now!" Taen reads.

And the next piece is at the end of the road, as they have to move fast before they fall through the hole. "As I climbed higher to the top, a very strange screech from a few floors above caught my attention. What was more fascinating were not the noises themselves, however, but more the fact that it sounded different each time as if two Pokemon were there..." Zachary reads the third part.

When they head to the fourth floor, they find another one. "I was so very close to the top, I could hardly believe it! The screeching had died down as I got closer though. Perhaps the Pokemon was hurt? I knew that I had to hurry, in fear that all of this work would be nothing if the dragon I saw were to perish!" Emily says as the others are gasping.

"Perish?" Ash says with horror as they continue forward. As they finally reach the final floor, they finally get to see Tobias kneeling, Diana says, "There you are, Tobias."

Tobias hears her sister and he turns around, he smiles and says, "Hello, Ash. Though it isn't our first meeting."

"Indeed." Ash says. "So what are you doing here?"

"I was here to train myself, but when I got to the fifth floor, I noticed them in front of me." Tobias says as they look forward, they gasp as they see two Delta Noivern's dead bodies.

The group can only gasp in shock, and Emily reads the fifth note as she says, "I had finally made it to the top, and to my shock, my journey was well worth it. I had found my new Delta Species! It appears to be originally a Noivern but with shiny metallic skin and flowing green grass on its neck and chest. But the biggest discovery came in the fact that not only were there two new delta Pokemon in front of me but also an unprecedented sight; a pair of eggs!"

Ash reads the final one as he says, "The two Noiverns appeared to be huddled around the eggs, and it took a while before they let me come near them. Both dragons look very weak...Rust has started to form on their bodies, and their yellow eyes seemed to be fading. It must have taken all of its strength to keep these eggs safe here. The one that appears to be female nudged me, pushing one egg towards me. I nodded and took that egg with me, leaving the other one with the Noiverns. If you're finding these notes, please take the other egg. Keep it safe. It might be the only surviving proof that Delta Pokemon might be able to breed. And if you do find this...I will be continuing research into the breeding of Delta Pokemon."

"They see the egg between two Noivern's dead bodies, Tobias says, "A friend of mine living in Gaea Town told me about this story, which is why I have come here while waiting for the egg to hatch, I also train myself here to protect it from outsiders."