Chapter 24 Whirl Islands.

Riding on Wallace's boat, the Chosens have left Miara Town and are now sailing on the Stormy Seas. The area they are in has a lot of waves that make the boat shake really wild.

"The storm looks really weird..." Wallace says after looking outside the boat. "Everyone, please hold on tight."

"This is really bad...I am about to vomit..." Lillie says with swirls in her eyes.

"Damn, it...we really come in a bad time..." Ash says, and then they are being washed to an Island since the boat starts to have a hole in its deck and water is pouring in.

"Great...now our boat just sank, what should we do?" Emily asks.

"We can surf with our Pokemon, but we don't know any direction..." Alice says.

Gladion asks, "How about we ask that Pokemon?" They see a Dunsparce-looking Pokemon by the beach, Ash says, "A Delta Dunsparce? We might as well try it. Go! Feraligatr!"

Ash sends out his dancing Pokemon and then they battle the Dunsparce, it is a shock to them that it can use String Shot, but in the end, Ash manages to capture it.

"Dunsparce, we need to find the Whirl Islands, can you lead the way?"

The Pokemon nods as he starts to surf, as for the others, they are preparing their Pokemon to surf on the waters.

Delta Dunsparce: The Water Bug Pokemon: Bug and Water Type. Despite having a menacing appearance, it is quite friendly and skates across ponds' surfaces.

With Dunsparce's help, they finally reach the Whirl Islands. There are several entrances inside and they enter different caves in order to find out where Audrey is. In the caves, they can see a lot of Abyssal Cultists waiting for their arrival, so they are forced to battle them in order to move forwards.

"Ash, look what I found!" Lillie yells as they rush towards where she is and find a pedestal with the puzzle on it. Meloetta appears and nods to Ash.

"This is the third puzzle of Meloetta..." Ash says as he starts to move the puzzle.

Wallace asks, "Can you explain what is going on?"

"You see, there are a total of 8 puzzles in the Torren Region, and we have to get 8 scrolls in order to fully activate Meloetta's singing ability." Nora says.

"I see." Wallace says. "I almost forgot that your mother was the Chosen for Meloetta, right?"

Lillie says, "She is, which is why when she is missing, Ash wants to solve all the puzzles for her sake."

Then after Ash finishes the puzzle, the song is heard and then the puzzle goes down and a scroll appears. Ash says, "Five more to go, now we should go fight Audrey."

The others nod as they rush towards the place where Audrey is standing, she just smirks at them and says, "I was getting worried you wouldn't show up. After all, we wouldn't want to start without our special snowflake heroes, would we?"

"Your grunts are giving us some hard time to get here after all." Wallace says, "You have better explain what you are doing here, Audrey."

"The Whirl Islands are home to one of the oldest living creatures. Lugia, the guardian of the sea, the Stormslinger. It hasn't graced us with its presence since the days with Shamoutti, and that hero was you, right?"

Ash flinches and he asks, "How do you know it was me?"

"Ash, what's going on?" Emily asks.

"Simple, he was the one who works with Lugia to save the world from Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres." Audrey says. "As a Chosen of Articuno, Alice. I don't think that you don't know a thing, right?"