Annoying Habits

Wooyoung's POV:

Instead of San's room, we went straight to the shower together. It felt more intimate rather than sexual.

"You know," I kissed his neck, "people are going to talk about us...about you."

"I don't care." He winced as I started to suck on a sensitive spot. "As long as you're okay, that's all that matters to me."

I pulled away and smiled. "I'll be okay." I went back to his neck, grazing my fingers over his chest. "I figured you wanted some time to ease into it so you took me by surprise."

"I'm not like that." He traced my spine, sending chills through my body. "Hiding my sexuality was one thing, but I won't hide a person. Especially not the one who made me want to stop hiding."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him lovingly. "That's so crazy to me." I shook my head. "This is all so crazy to me." I smiled. "When I was with Felix earlier, you wanna know what he told me?"

"What?"

"Minho set us up at his party."

"Trust me, I know." He smiled.

"Was it your idea?" I think I'd be more surprised if it wasn't at this point.

"Minho and Felix knew I was interested. I mean, I always asked Changbin to invite you, but you were either with Hyunjin or Yeonjun which was a lot." He laughed.

I blushed, realizing how many times he tried to invite me to hang with everyone. "I'm with Hyunjin every day. But now that he's with Felix, I'll have some free time."

"You better have free time." He smiled.

"I'm all yours, don't worry." I kissed him, unable to get rid of the smile on my face. "San?" I gave him small kisses back and forth on his cheeks. "Can we go lay down now?" We finished washing off in the shower and wrapped our waists with towels. Once we got to his room, I looked around and smiled at all his sports trophies over the years.

He passed me a shirt. "You can keep that one too."

"Okay." I blushed, putting it over my head. Although he wasn't much taller than me, the shirt felt absolutely massive. I held my arms out and dropped them to my sides, then he walked over and picked me up.

"You're so tiny." He laughed.

"No, I'm not." I pouted, denying the truth. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. I pushed my lips out for a kiss but he kissed my forehead instead. "San." I whined. "Kiss me." But I was met and disappointed by another peck on the forehead. "Fine." I tried to flip on my side, but he held me in place. "Oh my god, you're annoying." I laughed.

"Annoying?" He flipped us over so I was on top of him. You know what, maybe I am tiny. "How am I annoying?"

"Because." San pushed my hair away from my face. "Kiss me or else." I demanded. He grabbed the sides of my face and roughly but playfully kissed my lips. I suddenly felt discombobulated and couldn't speak so I hid my head in his shoulder afterwards. "Thank you." I mumbled.

"You're so cute." I sat up on his lap and started to trace along his abs, completely mesmerized. He was truly perfect. But when I looked up at him, he had different intentions. "You wanna?" He smirked, rubbing my thigh.

"Maybe." I leaned down and kissed his chest.

"Would that make me less annoying?"

"Maybe." I shrugged. "Wanna find out?"

He smirked, pushing his tongue against the inside of his lip. "Yeah."

Jisung's POV:

"They're so cute, I didn't realize how perfect they looked until I saw them together." Felix gushed over Wooyoung and San. It took San one day. One fucking day. No, honestly I can't say I'm happy for them right now. In fact, I think I'm ridiculously jealous.

"When San just kissed him in front of those girls trying to flirt with him, I was just like wow he's serious." Hyunjin raved.

I just wanted them to both stop talking about it. Although Minho was smiling, I was the only one who apparently noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sure it'll be the talk of the town for the next couple days." I said. "And San doesn't care?"

"Clearly not." Felix shook his head. "I'm glad though. Wooyoung doesn't deserve to be a little secret and San knows that." I was starting to get paranoid. I don't want to assume that he's being cryptic, but as I realize how similar our situations are, the more difficult that becomes.

"I'm just still so shocked at how quickly he said fuck it and made it known like that."

"If they want to, they will I guess." Hyunjin shrugged. "If you know how you feel, then why wait? You gotta take a chance eventually." At that point, I was almost certain Hyunjin was being shady. "I know myself pretty well. I'm not super shy or anything, just introverted. But I, very well, could've held off talking to Felix because I'm not used to talking to other people. But I knew what I wanted and put my bullshit aside." He shrugged. Oh, so now my feelings are bullshit now? Is that what I'm hearing?

"Hyunjin, if you got something to say, then say it." I finally said.

"What?" Everyone seemed confused. How? Is it not obvious what he's doing?

"You're being shady."

"How?"

"Are you not hinting that I need to put my 'bullshit' aside and not hide my relationship?" I scoffed, annoyed with everyone.

Hyunjin gave me a disgusted look and shook his head. "Ji, if you really think I would ever be shady like that towards you, you're wrong. That's number one. Number two, if you feel like that's what I'm hinting at, it's because you're paranoid and self sabotaging." I looked at Minho and he was hugging his knees, seeming small. "We all just want you to be happy. Minho understands you've needed time to build up to that. We all understand." 

I felt like I was dragging Minho down. I just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. Not even 'I love you' and getting kicked out of my house got me to feel comfortable with showing off our relationship. I really thought it would.

"Jisung, it's okay." Minho gave me a sad smile. "Hyunjin didn't mean to make you feel that way." I stood up and just decided to call it a night. I need to think about some things.

"I'll see you guys." I left the three of them in the living room and went to me and Minho's room. I deeply sighed once I got comfortable in bed. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"