Intoxicated Actions

Wooyoung's POV:

My night was ruined. I never want to show my face ever again.

Once Minho came into the living room, it was my one way ticket out of there. I ran outside to Hyunjin's car only for it to be locked. I was ready to lean down the side and cry, but my stomach had other plans. I profusely vomited on his back tire and tripped over the curb.

"Ow!" I cried, holding on to my arm. I stayed on the ground and rolled on my back in the grass. I started to cry, feeling completely alone and embarrassed. "Where is Hyunjin?" I cried to myself, covering my mouth as the sobs escaped.

"Wooyoung, is that you?" I heard someone say. It was San. I sat up immediately and wiped my eyes, trying to act as if I didn't just vomit, fall, and cry like a loser.

"Hey." I sniffled, faking the smallest smile I possibly could.

"You alright?" He kneeled down in front of me and that's when it felt like hell broke loose. I bit my lip and shook my head as I started to cry again. "Hey, hey, don't cry, it's okay." He wrapped me in his arms and rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"That was so embarrassing." I managed to say. He didn't say anything which must've meant he agreed. I knew I didn't have a chance with him in any romantic, or even sexual, type of way but now I think even a potential friendship is out the door. He's doing this because he feels bad for me. "Do you know where Hyunjin is?"

"I think he's with Felix in his room asleep."

Great. Thanks best friend.

"Oh no." I sniffled, rubbing my eyes. "He was my ride home."

"I can take you home if you want." He moved the hair out of my eyes and wiped my tears.

"No, it's okay." I shook my head. "I don't live that far. I can walk." Truthfully it would be a two hour walk, but I didn't want to be a burden, especially to him.

"Wooyoung, please." I tried to stand up on my own, but immediately fell. Before I could reach the ground, he caught me and picked me back up.

"You don't have to be nice to me because you feel bad, I get it. I'll be okay." I stood up straight and tucked my shirt back into my pants, attempting to seem more presentable.

"No," he shook his head, "that's not it at all."

"Jung Wooyoung and Choi San." We both turned our heads towards Yeonjun who had a megaphone in his hand.

"What the fuck?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"The birthday boy has requested your presence in the kitchen." Yeonjun spoke again and then went inside. I'll be honest, that cheered me up a little. I walked towards the house as San kept his hand on my back. How did Minho even know we were out here?

Once we got into the house, it seemed much emptier than before. How long was I outside for? Most of the remaining guests were still in the living room with only Minho alone in the kitchen. I wonder if he kicked them all out?

"You okay?" Minho looked at me, seeming concerned. I faintly nodded, staying close to San. "I saw you outside when I kicked Hongjoong out. There's a spare toothbrush under the sink in the bathroom upstairs." He gave me a knowing look; he must've seen me vomit all over Hyunjin's car. "I'm assuming Hyunjin was your ride home but he's staying here tonight. So either San takes you home, because truthfully I'm way too drunk to walk five feet, or you spend the night in the guest room. San, I'd like you to stay with him if that's the case."

San staying with me? Did I hear that right?

"I'll stay the night if that's okay." I looked to San, "you don't have to stay if you don't want to, I'm sure you want to go home."