Chapter 13

Unknown POV:

A young woman was walking inside a cafe. She was searching for someone. As her eyes saw the person she was looking for, she went towards her. A woman in her 50's got up from her seat to hug the this woman. "Hey Varsha aunty, sorry I am late."

"Come on Alia, you don't have to be sorry for such silly matters. Come on have a seat, let's discuss our matter. By the way, look what I brought to you."

Varsha Goenka hands over a jewellery box to Alia Aggarwal. It was the same jewellery Shiva had bought from the charity event.

"OMG aunty, its really beautiful. Although, antique is not my type but still it is beautiful. It looks quite familiar."

"This is the jewellery that Shivu bought for Tanvi, so I asked him to give it to me. I think you deserve it more than her."

"Thank you so much. How about our plan? Did Shiv agree to the it?"

"Yes Alia, I raised my son. He will always listen to me. He was hesitant at first but later on he said yes. All I want in my life is for you to become my Daughter-in-law. I never wanted Shivu to date that woman, Tanvi. She doesn't deserve to be the daughter-in-law of Goenka's."

"I'm glad you think the same. I always wanted a mother-in-law like you, aunty." Varsha smiled and pulled Alia's cheeks.

"Alia, did you get to know anything from your private detective on Tanvi?"

"Actually aunty, something interesting is coming up. She visited to a general physician and then a diagnostic center, couple of days back. The reason is yet to be known."

"Diagnostic center? Let me know as soon as you get to know."

"Sure aunty. I wanted to ask you something aunty. Will uncle be ok me as his daughter-in-law?"

"Sweetie, you are the apple of our eye, he would be the happiest person. Don't even think for a second that he will have a problem with you as our daughter-in-law. The only place we have to work is Shivu right now. We should separate them so badly that they would never get back together."

"Leave that to me aunty. What do you think is Tanvi's soft spot?"

"By my judgement, its her parents and self respect. If you are smart enough then you will know what to do with this information." Varsha smirked thinking of Tanvi.

"Dont worry aunty, I'll take care of it."

"What is it with you calling me aunty? call me mom from today and your uncle as dad.""Sure aunty, I mean mom."

-------END OF CHAPTER-------

Hi guys, hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Your votes and comments motivate me to update new chapters.