Chapter 33

Tanvi's POV:

The drive was silent, I didn't know whether we would be going to his penthouse or his parent's mansion. Either way I didn't care about it. I was exhausted emotionally and physically with the turn of events.

Not in my wildest dreams did I think that I will be getting married to Shiva today when I was going to sleep yesterday. I was crying over the fact that I will be getting my baby aborted and here I am married to the guy I never wanted to come across again. I was disturbed from my train of thoughts by one and only villain of my life, Shiva Goenka.

"What were you thinking?"

"None of your concern."

"It is my concern, now that you are my wife, Mrs. Tanvi Shiva Goenka."

I scoffed at his words.

"For the world you are my husband. But to me, you are no more than sperm donor for this child."

"Tanu please don't say things like that. I am trying to make an effort here, to earn your forgiveness."

"You are late in trying to do so. It can never be the same anymore even if I forgive you."

"I agree, but we can be better than before. I will win you back my love."

"We will see about that."

He took my right hand and kissed the back of my palm. I was surprised at his gesture and took my hand back right away from him.

"Arere, are you feeling shy my love?"

"In your dreams."

"That is the last thing you will be doing in my dreams, trust me. But don't worry, I will be gentle tonight."

"I dare you to come near me." 

"It is our wedding night tonight. Where else will I go, if I don't come near you?"

"Huh? Go to your sweety. She will be very happy to see you."

"My love, we are just friends. Strictly platonic, please don't assume such things."

"I don't care anymore."

He was about to say something when the car came to halt, I looked around and we were in his parent's mansion.

I was about to open the car door, when he stopped me and asked me to wait. I was curious as to see why he stopped me from opening the door.

He got down and came to my side and opened my door. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I am treating you the way you deserve to be treated." I scoffed at him. 

He took my hands in his, I tried pulling mine back. But his strength was stronger than mine, he won. I sighed and walked along with him. His mom was waiting for us with an aarthi thali in her hand.