CHAPTER 4

Tanvi's POV

Shiva brought a penthouse for us, when we decided to live together. I liked this apartment the moment I saw it, the view of the city from the balcony is surreal, it is spacious and cozy. I'm totally in love with this apartment.

This place is quite far from my previous job, so it took me two hours just to travel .But Goenka Infrastructure is near by to this apartment which is like a boon to me, after looking at Bangalore's traffic. 

It has been almost five hours since I came home, Shiva is still not here. I am almost done with my preparations for tomorrow.

I decided to order a takeout, I don't have mood to cook. Alia's closeness with Shiva has started to bother me. I know that they are friends but I didn't like it when Shiva ditched me for her and is still not home. Perhaps he did that because they met after a long time, but it doesn't mean she can say those hurtful words to me. It has made me think if I really deserve Shiva? We are from different backgrounds, what happened today is just a trailer to how my life would be if I get married to Shiva. People will always say that I have married him for his money. Will I be able to tolerate such things in the future ? 

 **doorbell rings** 

I come out of my thoughts and proceed to the door to answer it thinking it is the takeout guy. My stomach starts growling.

I open the door to see Shiva standing there and giving me his million dollar smile. 

"Hey Tanu, had your dinner?", he comes inside the house and hugs me.

"Not yet, I've ordered takeout, I am waiting for it. How about you?"

"I wanted to have dinner with you, so I came home. By the way, I am sorry about Alia, she is really sweet but very judgemental. I'm sure you two will be good friends once she gets to know you"

"There is only one way to find out, although I liked her brother more"

"Mahir? How can you like him, he is so boring"

"No shiva, he is anything but boring. I felt connected with him, he is also sweet and welcoming, unlike your bestfriend"

"I shouldn't have let you to sit with him" he makes a face at me.

**doorbell rings** 

"Jealous much huh?" I smirk at him and walk towards the door to open it.

I see the delivery guy with my takeout, I pay him and walk towards the dining room with my takeout.

I see Shiva is still standing in the same position and he seems to be mad at me. Looks like I am not the only one possessive in this relationship.

 I place the takeout on the dinner table and grab plates from kitchen, only to see Shiva in the same position. I sigh as I go to him and ask, "What's wrong shiva? ", although I know the reason behind it, I wanted to hear it from him.

"Tanu, I don't feel good when you admire other men, even if that guy is my friend or my own brother. Because you are mine for life" 

"I was not admiring Mahir, I expressed my views on him, that's it. By the way it should be me who should me mad, not you. You looked very affectionate with that sweetie of yours"

He looks surprised and says, "Darling, I am yours for this lifetime, remember I promised you in the morning? And also she is my childhood best friend, we grew up together until she moved abroad for studies. We met after a long time so we were catching up, that's it".

I felt quite relieved after listening to his words of reassurance.

"If you say so, come on let's have dinner now I am very hungry" I pull him towards the dining table.

"I am hungry for you baby" he winks at me as he sits on the chair, I blush at his words and starts to serve. 

 He stops me and starts to serve me by saying, "Let me serve today".

After our dinner, Shiva left to the room saying he had some work to do.

I washed our plates and tidied the dining table and kitchen slab before going to the room.

I open the room door to see room lit with candles and rose petals.

                                                                           (Their bedroom)

                                                                           (Their bedroom)

 True to his words, my greek god was sitting on the sofa with his shirt unbuttoned luring me with his seductive looks. Thinking that it's gonna be a long night I walk towards Shiva.

-------END OF CHAPTER--------

Hi guys, hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Your votes and comments motivate me to update new chapters.