Chapter 45

Tanvi's POV:

18+ content ahead

He pushed my chair back a little. My breathing got uneven. 

"Tanu, can I?" he asked looking into my eyes filed with desire. I can stop him right away if I want to, but I don't want him to stop.  I nodded at him.

"Words Tanu."

"Yes". That was all it took for him to tear my panty and throw it away. He kissed my foot first and went all the way up to my inner thighs. 

"Shiva.." I moaned his name and tried to clutch the end of the table tightly.

"Tell me Tanu, tell me what you want me to." All the femininity in me left my body hearing his words. I was not able to speak anything.

He touched my pussy with a feathery touch. I shuddered at his act. He kept on doing the same thing.

"Shiva please shiva." I was finally able to say.

"Please what baby? I won't stop unless you tell me."

"E..eat me." I said in a mere whisper.

"I can't hear you baby."

"Eat my pussy." I said louder this time. 

"That's like my girl." He started devouring me with his tongue. I was feeling weak in my legs. I held his hairs with my hands. I was a moaning mess and nearing to an orgasm. 

"Yes Shiva, just like that." He bit me there hearing my words. He resumed what he was doing and looked at me. His hands reached my breasts and pinched my nipple.

"Ahh!!! Shiva......"  and with that I came undone.

I sat there trying to relax my heartbeat while shiva moved from under the table and picked me up. He took me to the room and laid me on the bed. He brought a wet towel from bathroom. I tried taking the towel from him.

"Tanu, you just lay down and relax. I will take care of this." and started cleaning me down there. He brought a night suit from the closet and help me change into it.

"I need to take care of myself now. Sleep well baby." he winked at me.

"I can help you with it." I spoke. I knew he was hard as hell while devouring me. 

"I am not sure if I can stop myself from making love to you, if I let you help me right now. Instead I will have a cold shower."

"Wait. Why do you have to stop?" I asked him confused with his words.

"What if the baby gets hurt? Don't you think we should check with the gynecologist once." 

"But...Yea, let's ask her next time we visit." I had read it a pregnancy book that we can have sex unless the doctor asks us not to do it. But I didn't want to take a chance anyways. It is better to get a clear flag from them. And it is also better to take one step at a time with Shiva after all this fiasco.

"Sweet Dreams Tanu."

"Good night, Shiva." He kissed my forehead before leaving for the bathroom.

END OF 18+ Content

After a week

I am travelling with Shiva in his car to my hometown. Shiva had some work to finish, we took the driver along with us, so Shiva could work while travelling. Since my marriage happened in a hurry, none of my relatives were able to attend the wedding. My parents have arranged a small puja in the temple followed by a reception tomorrow. It is already evening now. By the time we reach it will be 7 pm. Shiva's mom and dad will be arriving tomorrow.