Chapter 28

Third Person POV:

Shiva Goenka was going for inspection to Goenka Infrastructures. He does it once a month, although he didn't feel like doing anything from a couple of days. He must do this, given that he is the CEO of the company. He has not slept for 3 days. All he can think about is Tanvi. He wants to win her back but she is not interested to even see his face. 

The convoy stopped, indicating that he has reached the destination. He got out of the car and made his way inside the building, and everyone wished him good morning. He nodded at them. He went towards the elevator. He saw someone similar to Tanvi pressing the elevator button. He thought he was hallucinating. When he reached closer, he realized that it was Tanvi indeed. 

Shiva's POV:

Just when I was about to call her name, she fainted. Holy shit!! I caught her in my hands. I started screaming like a madman. I was calling for ambulance. Everybody was shocked to see me worried over fainting of an employee, then I realized she was indeed an employee here. She wore that ID card around her neck. She looked so pale, her eyes had dark circles beneath them. 

I was the one responsible for all these. But it is too late to think about all that. I need to think about of ways to rectify my mistake and win her back. She doesn't deserve to go through this and specially not when she is pregnant. 

The ambulance arrived after a couple of minutes and they put her on the stretcher. When I tried to get into the ambulance with her, they didn't allow me as I was not a family member. So I asked my driver to follow the ambulance closely. I was not even able to tell the doctor in the ambulance that I was her boyfriend because we were surrounded by company staff. I didn't want the rumors around about us dating, when there is an official announcement out there about my marriage. This is how fucked up my life has become.

We reached the hospital in 10 min. Immediately a nurse came and asked me if I was her family member. I told her no. So, she asked me to call her family member. When I took my phone to call her mom(Vinutha), Kishore stopped me and told me that he has already informed her and he has arranged a car for her.

"On the way from her town?"

"No sir, Mrs. Vinutha was already in bangalore. She was staying in Chimmi's house."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Sir, because you were feeling very low, so I thought of not bringing up any topic related to Tanvi mam."

"It is for me to decide, not you. Do you understand? From next time onwards I want to know everything related to Tanu as soon as you know about it. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir."

We were waiting outside the emergency room, doctors went in to check on Tanu. Meanwhile Vinutha aunty came in running. She saw me and walked slowly towards me.

"What did you do to my daughter?"

"Aunty, I didn't do anything. When I saw her, she had fainted."

"What do you need from her? Why are you behind her now? Haven't you done enough to her?"

"Aunty, please don't say that. I love her. I am in the middle of something right now. Once I come out of this mess, I will get married to her."

Vinutha aunty started laughing, "keep dreaming. By then we will have gotten her married to some other guy."

My blood started boiling hearing her words, "Aunty, I will never let that happen. Don't forget that she is having my kid inside her."

"I will make arrangements for that too. You have announced your marriage right? go and get married to that witch."

"Aunty, what do you mean by arrangement?" She said that she is going to do something for my child and I will not let that happen.

Doctor walked out, "Who is the family of the patient?"

"I am her mother." aunty went forward.

"Nothing to worry about, she needs to rest. The baby is out of danger now, but if this repeats then I cannot guarantee the well being of the baby inside her. Pregnant woman should be very careful in first and third trimesters."

"Doctor, I need to discuss something with you privately." aunty said eying me. Doctor took her to her cabin. They talked for sometime, I was anxiously waiting for them outside.

While coming out, aunty had a form in her hand. I have a bad feeling about their private talk. The nurse informed us that they had shifted Tanu to a private ward. 

Aunty followed the nurse to the ward and I followed them as well. Aunty told her something in a hushed tone.

"Can we give something to her to eat or drink?"

"I don't think that will be necessary. It will be better if she will be in empty stomach as she will undergo the MTP."

What is MTP? "What is the meaning of MTP?" I asked the nurse.

"Medical termination of Pregnancy. I mean abortion."

What the fuck!!! who asked for it now? I am the father of the child. 

"Who asked for it?"

"The patient's mother. She is filling the form right now as you can see." she showed me Vinutha aunty filling the form.

The nurse left from there after that. I went near Vinutha aunty and asked her, "Aunty why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing what?"

"This abortion?"

"Because, I want my daughter to live happily. After aborting this baby, we will take her back to our home town and we will get her married her to someone from our background. She has had enough of you guys."

"Aunty, I will not allow you to do that. This is my child as well. Please don't talk about killing it. I will solve all these issues."

"I am being practical right now. How long will you take to solve these?"

I stayed silent because I myself didn't know it might take.

"We cannot go on like these, her dad cannot know about this. If you were able to do something then we wouldn't be standing here, would we? Please leave this place before someone sees you here and makes a news headline out of it. We cannot deal with that now. We already have enough in our plate."

"Aunty, give me at least one day time. If I am not able to anything even then, then I will not stop you. But please one day?" I requested her.

"What difference does it make?"

"Please aunty, don't say no." I requested her.

"Ok fine, one day. But leave the ward now."

I walked out of the ward and went to the penthouse.

-------END OF CHAPTER--------

Hi guys, hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Your votes and comments motivate me to update new chapters.