(33) Somehow you hot asl but still cold asf

After that day with Diego, you haven't heard a lot from him.

The last thing you said to each other was 'oh my gosh' and then the rest of the time your guys stayed silent. Sure it was awkward, but you've had more awkward times with him. For example, the last phone call you had with him was weird. You still to this day don't know if he was actually doing what you think he was doing or not. You just asume he didn't out of the sake of your health.

Still, it lingers in the back of your min from time to time. But you just shake the thought away as soon as it comes up. You don't need your mind infested with him, even though it is. Whatever, who cares.

The next day at practice, he was silent. He didn't talk to you at all, and actually ignored you. Older you would be happy and excited that he had ignored you the whole day, but you just didn't seem to like it. But as always, he has a girl and he's probably thinking about her whenever you and him are together. You hate the fact that the thought of it hurts you so much. That's why you are half and half about him ignoring you.

Sure, you like it. No annoying voices, no comments, no nothing. It was relaxing, but at the same time you couldn't help but want to hear his voice. Hopefully soon you would come go your senses because there's no way you can think about this on Diego. Diego! Come on.

But him ignoring you hurts. That day he didn't even pay attention to your existence. Honestly even a rude comment to you would have made you happy on the inside. Because you'd rather hear his beautif- annoying voice then none at all. Well, I guess he should be paying attention to his practice instead of you.

Anyways, it was the day of the party that you hated so much. Maybe you're traumatized because of what happened last time. Just the thought of Diego saying that hurts. How can you be so worked up over a guy who completely disrespected your family? Get it together!

You were sitting on the bed of Kevin's. You waited for Kevin to get the dress and sat there in your thoughts. Just ignore Diego when you get the party. He obviously does not want to talk to you so don't talk to him. Don't even speak at him- no, don't even look at him. Just pretend that his existence is irritating enough. Well you don't got to pretend on that part.

You heard shuffling coming from the closet Kevin was in. You sat up and watched him slowly come out of it, holding something behind it. "Close your eyes!" Kevin said. You quickly closed your eyes and heard him shut the closet door.

Kevin cleared his throat. "Okay, so the theme of my party is black and gold. So...open your eyes..." Kevin trailed on. You slowly opened your eyes, seeing the dress in front of you.

It was actually surprising beautiful. Easily one of the most beautiful one you seen. With it having a tight upper half, and a place to hold your breast nice and tight. To it having a slit in the side of your leg, reveling your mid thigh. The dress wasn't to long, and it was actually a perfect size. It was Matt black, and a wonderful dress.

"I- oh wow that's a pretty dress." You complemented. Kevin smiled wildly and sat it on your lap. He grabbed his suit that matched with your dress. It was a casual mostly black and a little bit of white suit, but that didn't stop it from being gorgeous.

"Go try it on! There's an extra room next to this one with a mirror and other stuff." He said. You nodded and took the dress as well as a bag full of jewels. You went into the room and locked it shut, feeling a tingly feeling inside of your stomach.

You grabbed the dress and put it on, it was a struggle considering it was a tight dress, but once it slipped on it fit as tight as a glove. You put on a pair of heels(not to tall, you didn't want to be that uncomfortable) and went into the bathroom to put on other things.