(44) infrunami

Had to write this out b4 the game bc my ass is gonna be SLUMPT after that bishh...

Predictions? I think Mexico wins 2-1

—————

You left the room.

You saw Kevin still on the ride, stuck as little kids gathered around him, trying to bring him out do the ride.

"That was like barely 5 minutes? He didn't last long, huh?" Kevin said, a bit disappointed in his friend.

You frantically shook your head. "Nothing happened. Nothing at all." You ran back to your original area, not seeing Val anyone in sight yet.

Your heart was beating fast, and your breathing was erotic. You still felt the adrenaline rush, feeling your body slowly cool down after. It was scary, the way Diego clawed you was scary. His breathing was very unsteady, his eyes focused only on you, and he wouldn't let you go.

He caged you.

And you wondered if you wouldn't had said anything and submitted, would he have hurt you? I mean, you already had red marks from his doing on your stomach. It couldn't been more, and that thought frightened you. Deeply.

You saw Val run up to you, his smile slowly turned upside down as he saw your exposed tummy. You quickly tried to hide it, pulling down your crop top though it was no use. The crop top would roll back up to your chest. You shyly stood there with two red marks on each of your curved waist.

Val slowed down and took a look at you. Concentrating on your stomach. "Baby, what happened? I think you're bleeding from your sides!" Val kneeled down as he tried to wipe the blood from your stomach.

Your eyes widened. "What! Bleeding?" You looked down to see droplets of blood. You were shocked, how was he able to hold you so hard that blood started to form out of the cracks of your skin?

Val wiped it off, though it would just keep coming back. You could see the detail of Diego's nails printed on your soft skin. Blood flowing out of them, it was sickening. You gaged and used your sweater to zip it up, but if course the zipper had to be broken.

Val let out a worried sigh. "How did this happen? You were just fine a second ago?" He asked. You gulped and wiped your face out do exaggeration.

"I fell on a sharp thing." You lied. But Val seemed to buy it, nodding and looking around his area. "Do you know where bandaids are at?" You asked Val. He hesitated, shaking his head as if he was unsure.

"Yeah...well they're over in that room over there." Val pointed at the room you were just in. You frustratedly groaned. Val noticed your hesitation on the room and offered instead.

"I can go get it if you want."

You gasped and violently shook your head at him. "I'll go get it." You told. Val nodded and let you run your way to the room.

You barely trusted yourself alone with Diego, what makes you trust Val with Diego? If he hadn't came out the room yet, you didn't want to take any chances of Val and a angered Diego alone in a room. Especially with Diego's pettiness, no way!

You made your way back into that same stupid room. 'Don't even look at him, don't even look at him.' You chanted in your head. You opened the door to see Diego balled up in a corner.

His eyes locked on yours and a slight smile appeared on his tight face. You ignored him and looked around for the bandaids, though you couldn't find them. You hadn't noticed before that this was a legit...medic room.

"What are you looking for?" He asked through his scratchy voice. You ignored him for a second, getting even more frustrated because you couldn't find that one little thing you needed. Also the fact of Diego's little nag.