.4

I stand behind Neteyam and Lo'ak as Mo'at reliefs Jake of his Oley'ktan position. Tarsem will become the new Oley'ktan.

It's official that we're leaving, Jake told us last night. He said that he wanted me to come with them but he understands if I must stay.

I couldn't stay

I couldn't leave my friends, they've been here for me for the past 11 years, I can't let them go to a foreign place alone. So I'm coming, reluctantly.

Tarsem raises his knife and pounds his fist against Jakes chest. I wince. Jake must 'die' in order for Tarsem to become Oley'ktan.

Once Tarsem is now the Oley'ktan Jake walks away, we all follow closely behind. Neytiri was crying, so was Tuk. I saw Neteyam shed a tear but he quickly wiped it away.

We mount our Ikrans as we prepare for the long journey to the sea clans. The sea clans are a world unto themselves. Thousands of islands, an unknown territory into which we could just vanish without a trace.

On our journey we faced harsh weather, cold, hot, wet, dry. All to escape humans. I promised I wouldn't run again but here I am, running.

"T-minus 5 minutes," Jake calls out to all of us.

We've been flying since yesterday and we've finally arrived. It's so, beautiful. We fly over a deep blue ocean, separated with rocks from the bright blue reef Navi swim in.

We soar over the water, Navi pointing and swimming under us. Jake circles around, all of us following as we take in our new home.

A long horn blows as we arrive and hundreds of Navi dive into the water, following after us as they cheer.

We land on some sand, jumping off immediately. I grab my bow but when I see Neytiri put hers back I do the same.

"On me," Jake instructs and we walk behind him.

"Tuk," Neytiri calls to her daughter and she holds her hand.

Jake holds his hands out, signalling peace as we walk towards the sea of different coloured Navi.

They have huge tails, big and thick. Light blue skin to blend in with the water and naturally bigger builds. More muscular than lean.

"Be nice," Neytiri turns to us but she only looks at me.

Me?

I stand between Neteyam and Lo'ak, dreading having to be here. I should've stayed in the forest, but I couldn't leave my friends.

We stop and the sea Navi instantly form a circle around us as they look our different bodies up and down.

In front of us, two Navi boys are given a clear path as they walk towards us. The taller Navi is dressed in much better clothing and carries a spear taller than him.

He was very tall, at least 9ft, muscular and walked with way too much confidence. The boy behind him was much shorter, about my height and looked much less intimidating.

As they walk in front of us Lo'ak and Neteyam gesture 'I see you' but they rudely don't return it.

The taller boy looks at my with raised brows like he was waiting for me to gesture to him what he rudely denied to my friends.

"Easy, just be cool," Jake whispers to us.

The boys walk behind us inspecting our smaller bodies as they chuckle.

"Look, what is that? Is that suppose to be a tail?" The shorter boy points at our tails.

Fuck off