.35

Takara's POV

The drums and singing began as more and more Navi arrived. Everyone brought something with them as they smiled and talked about their Tulkuns.

We had to greet everyone that came past our entrance as another punishment. Lo'ak and Tsireya were at one entrance. Neteyam and Roxto were at another and Aonung and I were here.

We stood on the beach, smiling at everyone as they walked into the large spacious comunal area with no walls and just a roof incase it rains.

"Have fun," Aonung smiles at an elder Navi as she walks in.

I haven't spoken to anyone yet, just smiled and laughed awkwardly whenever they make jokes that aren't funny at all.

"Your suppose to greet them," Aonung says whilst smiling and looking forward, as if he wasn't speaking.

"Your doing a great job on your own," I copy his movements.

"I don't want to hear me talk, I want to hear you," He turns to me at the last part but I continue facing forward.

"I don't care," I continue smiling as a little girl runs up to us.

"Hi!" She squeals.

She was very short, her tail was almost taller than her and she had a goofy smile. She looked younger than Tuk.

"Hi," I smile, squatting down to her level.

"My mum said your Navi have gifts," she whispers.

"We did," I nod my head.

"What's your gift?" She asks.

"I don't have one," I lie, shaking my head.

"Why not?" She whines.

"What's your name?" I change the subject.

"Weeva," She smiles proudly.

"Beautiful name, how about you head in and play with the others," I suggest and she nods her head.

Weeva hugs me tightly before running into the area. I stand up smiling as I shake my head in amusement.

Kids are so stupid

"Why did you say you didn't have a gift?" Aonung faces his whole body towards me.

"Weeva is adorable," I say, still not facing him.

"Why won't you look at me?" Aonung chuckles.

"Because I have a punishment to fulfil," I reply honestly.

"You can still look at me," He smiles.

"I said I had to fulfil a punishment, I didn't say I wanted to punish myself," I say blankly before smiling at a Navi who walks in.

"Fine then," Aonung faces the front again. "Are you going to the after party?"

"Yes," I nod my head.

"Good," He smirks.

Good?

Why does he care if I go? He's probably planning to play a trick on me or make fun of me again.

Maybe he'll try and fight me again, he won't win if he does.

"T, Aonung," Ronal says as she walks towards us.

"Hi Ronal," I smile.

"Mostly everyone's here so you can go sit with your family," Ronal smiles at me. "Aonung follow me."

I thank her before walking in to find the Sullys. I saw Lo'ak and Tsireya talking in the corner as she giggled and he smirked.

Young, weird love