.16

I swam on the back of my Ilu through bright blue water, under big rocks. Tsireya was taking us somewhere 'special'.

Lo'ak didn't want to come, he said he had something else to do and took off on his Ilu. I knew he was going to see Payakan but he asked me not to tell the others.

We finally surfaced after being underwater for so long. I can hold my breath for a really long time now, it's pretty cool.

I'm pretty cool

"We are here," Tsireya smiles at us all.

Giant floating rocks surrounded the water. A giant semicircle made of rocks reached to the sun, vines and moss covering everything.

Beautiful

"This is the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place," Tsireya explains with admiration.

I look up to the sun, noticing it's getting bright now that it's almost eclipse. We all bring our hands up to cover our eyes.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here," Tsireya nods towards the disappearing sun.

We all watch as eclipse begins, admiring how everything lights up once the sun is gone.

"This is it, this the spirit tree," Tsireya points to under the water as we swim over the tree.

Holy shit

We swim off of our Ilus, ducking underwater so we can swim towards the leaves of the massive tree. I swam next to Tuk, making sure she's safe.

Tsireya instructs us to connect our queues to the leaves. I reach behind my head for mine, connecting to the tree.

My eyes slowly shut as I let myself see the vision Eywa has planned for me.

I land roughly on my butt, sand sticking to my wet skin. Looking around, I wonder where I am.

"Hello?" I say barely above a whisper as I stand up.

No response

I begin walking around, trying to find out where on pandora I could be. None of my ancestors live on the beach so I walk towards the forest that was behind me.

As I'm walking through the scenery begins to change, it begins to match what my home looked like. The Tsaheylun clan when it was thriving.

I see white haired Navi running around, laughing with each other. Others are cooking, fighting, flying or talking. Everyone looks so happy.

"Takara?"

I turn around, seeing my brother, Xayk. He's all grown up though, but I can tell it's him.

"Xayk," I sigh happily, walking towards him.

"Hey, it's been a while," He smiles as he hugs me back.

I would always visit my family any time I could in the forest. I thought I wouldn't be able to anymore once we moved to the sea.

My entire clan is living in the afterlife, in peace together. They don't know their all dead. No one does.

"Yea sorry, I've been busy," I shrug and he laughs.

"You always are," he crosses his arms over his chest.

Xayls is older than me by 2 years, he was 5 when he died. I always looked up to him when I was kid, I still do.

"Mum and dad want to see you," He starts walking away and I follow.

"I'm not in trouble am I?" I ask slowly, not sure if there's anything for me to be in trouble for.

"No your fine," Xayk smiles, I believe him.

"How have you been doing lately?" I ask as we walk through the village.

"I'm great! Hufwe is pregnant," He giggles and I laugh.

The last time I was here he had just mated with Hufwe, he was so excited. Wouldn't not stop talking about her.

"I'm going to be an Aunt?!" I squeal as he nods.

"Yea so you better free up some time," Xayk pokes my shoulder and I laugh.

"Of course I will," I nod and he smiles.

"Good because dads missed you," He raises his brows.

"Mum hasn't?" I chuckle and he shakes his head.

"Of course she has but for some reason she doesn't get as sad as dad does when your away for so long," He shrugs.

Mum knows she's dead, she knows why I visit so frequently. I can tell her anything because she knows and understands.

"Here we are," Xayk smiles as we walk into the door. "Look who I found."

"Takara!" Dad smiles as he walks towards me, embracing me in one of his home crushing hugs.

"Hey dad," i smile, patting his back.

"Move, I want to see her," Mum pushes had so she can hug me.

"Hey mum," I smile, hugging her tightly.

"There's someone here who's suppose to be alive," she whispers in my ear and I freeze.

She pulls away from the hug, smiling and rubbing my arms. She scratches her head, subtly pointing in a direction. I look to where mum pointed and see.

Kiri

"Hey T," she smiles, walking towards me.

"No," I whisper softly.

Looking over to my mum she shrugs, worry written on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Kiri.

"Seeing you, obviously," She giggles.

"No, only the dea- you can't be here," I shake my head, denying she's here.

"Kiri!" Roxto screams.

I disconnect from the leaf, shaking my head as I look over at Kiri.

No

She was shaking violently underwater as her bioluminescent freckles turned on and off. Neteyam and Tsireya quickly swim towards her, disconnecting her queue and pulling her to the surface.

No

I grab Tuk, holding her in my arms as we swim to the surface.

"Come on," Neteyam says as he pulls Kiri onto his Ilu.

"Kiri," Tuk cries and I pull her on to my Ilu with me. "Kiri!"

No

"What is wrong? What is it?" Tuk asks, clearly frightened.

"It was a seizure," Neteyam huffs as he gives Kiri mouth to mouth.

"Is she breathing?" Roxto asks as he holds her head out of the water. "Is she breathing?"

Neteyam keeps giving her mouth to mouth but she isn't breathing yet. I raise a hand to my mouth, covering it as my lip quivers.

Suddenly kiri gasps and coughs but stays unconscious, eyes closed as she breathes heavily.

"Get her to the village, hurry!" Tsireya advises as she calls the rest of the Ilus.

"Let's go, let's move!" Neteyam stays calm as his Ilu swims fast.

I connect to my Ilu, wrapping Tuks arms around my waist as I speed off after Neteyam and Kiri.

Please be ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL YOU LADIES POP YOUR PUSSY LIKE THIS
SHAKE YOUR BOOTY, DONT STOP, DONT MISS
ALL YOU LADIES POP YOUR PUSSY LIKE THIS
JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

Will Kiri be ok?

Don't forget to vote <3