.51

Tsireya gently placed the last Metkayina golden bead in my hair before stepping back and admiring her work.

"Beautiful," She whispers.

We took out my braids and put half of my hair up. Tsireya put shells and other Metkayina beads all throughout out my hair.

I wore multiple black and gold chokers that circled my neck perfectly. I wore a Metkayina black scaled top that circled my chest and breasts, leaving the back bare. My loincloth was matching to the top.

"Is there going to be a lot of Navi there?" I ask, worried of judgemental eyes.

"The entire village is coming, your their future Tsahik," Tsireya says like it's obvious.

"Oh," I whisper, looking to the ground.

I hope Spider doesn't come. I wouldn't be able to see him anyway because he's so short. But I still don't want him to come.

"T are you okay?" Tsireya rests a hand on my shoulder.

Tsireya had to stand on her tiptoes and extend her arm fully to touch my shoulder. I don't get how her brother is so tall, and yet she's so short.

"Yea I'm fine, just worried what others may think," I shrug and her hand falls form my shoulder.

I shouldn't care what others think because i have Aonung, but I still care.

"Don't worry, your their future Tshaik, they can't judge you or else Eywa will curse them," Tsireya smiles and I laugh softly.

"Eywa doesn't believe in cursing," The words slip out of my mouth.

I've never had a very strong relationship with Eywa. When my clan died and our home was destroyed, it was like my connection to her died.

After my mum died I would pray to Eywa everyday that she was protected in the after life. I would also pray for the Sullys to be safe and healthy.

But she never answered me, I never felt her speak back to me. My mother would always claim she could hear Eywa, and every Navi I've met talks about how amazing it must be to be a Tsaheylun and be able to talk to Eywa.

Now I suddenly feel a presence around me, a longing spirit waiting for something to happen. I've felt it since when I was with Aonung. I didn't pay to much attention to it then because I was with him, but now I can't ignore it.

"Can you speak to Eywa?" Tsireya asks.

"I don't know, I never could before but-," I pause. "I suddenly feel this voice in the back of my head."

Oh

My eyes widen as it finally occurs to me. The second after Aonung and I mated I felt the presence, I felt Eywa. Mating with Aonung must have opened an area in my brain in which Eywa could speak to me through.

Normal Navi need a spirit tree to speak to Eywa but the Tsaheyluns didn't. They could speak to Eywa anytime.

I've never felt more connected to my clan, to my ancestors and my family then right now. I can feel their presence, like their a word about to be spoken. I feel Tsaheylun.

I am Tsaheylun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aonungs POV

"I told you she likes you!" Tuk cheers as i tell her about Takara and I.

I was helping set up the communal area for tonight's feast in celebration of Takara and I when Tuk came running at me, begging for answers.