.36

"Koeva is dating Akiwa but Koevas brother, Txeï also likes Akiw-,"

"Wait I thought Fewer was dating Akiwa," I furrow my brows in confusion as Juxco explains.

Juxco and I are walking to the after party whilst he tells me everything that's going on. It's so confusing.

"Eveyone thinks their dating because they hang out more than Akiwa and Koeva do," Juxco rolls his eyes.

"Have I met Koeva?" I ask.

"No but you've met his best friend Zäaki, he likes Gyxka but is too afraid to tell her," Juxco shrugs.

"Does Gyxka have any siblings?" I question.

"No but her and Roxto are cousins and they both live with their Grandma, beautiful lady," Juxco smiles.

"What happened to that guy you were talking to-," I pause, trying to remember his name. "Konay?"

"Turns out he had a girlfriend but that was fine because I met Raymo," He shrugs.

"Raymo? what happened to Wolkî?" I ask as I step over a large branch.

"He wasn't looking for a relationship and I preferred Jäib anyway," Juxco explains.

"Wait so are you with Raymo now?" I ask.

"No he was just a fling," Juxco answers honestly.

"Is Jäib in the picture right now?" I ask slowly, worried I'll get it wrong again.

"Eywa no, Yeri was much nicer," Juxco mentions another Navi.

Dear Eywa

"That is so many Navi, I haven't even had one," I roll my eyes from disappointment.

"Why not?" Juxco asks instantly.

"There was no time for dating during a war, a couple flings but nothing serious, there was no time," I shrug.

"Or, you were just always too scared they would end up hurt because that's happened in the past to you," Juxco suggests.

"No," I answer blankly.

"We've arrived," Juxco sings as we step out of the forest and into the clearing on the East side of the island.

Everyone had a drink in one hand and a second drink in the other. They danced so closely, almost humping each other as they sang along with other Navi.

"Any excuse to drink, am I right?" Juxco smirks as we walk towards the drinks log.

"You are very right," I say slowly, still shocked by the alcohol intake everyone is handling.

"Juxco, T?" Gyxka squeals as she runs towards us.

"Hey Gyxka," I smile and she hugs me tightly.

"Thank Eywa I found you guys, I had to hang out with the weirdos so I didn't look like a loner," She sighs heavily.

"You probably looked worse being with them," Juxco shrugs.

If there's one thing I've notice about Juxco is that he has no filter and just says whatever comes to mind. He's a kind person, but he's a bit slow.

"T, I found someone for you," Gyxka wiggles her brows.

"No thank you," I shake my head.

"He's really nice, tall, muscles, hot, funny and likes stubborn women," She describes him.

"Did he tell you that?" I ask, referring to if he said 'I like stubborn women'.

"Not specifically but he- I'll just show you," She grabs my arm before I can protest and drags me away.