.52

Takara POV

My eyes fluttered open as my ears twitched from the rare silence that filled them. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes as I looked around the room tiredly.

It was Aonungs room I was in, but Aonung wasn't in it. I go to stand up but my knees wobble and I sit back down on the bed.

Aonung

When I see that persuasive, hot, muscly, tall, brilliant, charming, skilled at everything he does mother fucker I'm going to kill him.

"Takara!" Neytiri calls out.

I knew it was Neytiri because there's only three Navi on Pandora that call me 'Takara' on a regular basis; Neytiri, Ronal and Aonung. Their the only three I let call me 'Takara'

"Coming!" I call back, standing up and trying my best to walk normally out of his room.

Once I enter Aonungs families Mauri entrance I see her waiting outside politely for me. Peaking behind her, I notice eclipse will start soon and the celebration will too.

"Hey Neytiri," I smile, walking towards her.

"Takara you look beautiful," Neytiri hugs me tightly, cradling my head with one of her hands.

"Thank you," I chuckle as she pulls away from the hug.

She smiles at me, eyes watering and I furrow my brows in worry. I've never seen Neytiri cry over something that wasn't death.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

Neytiri sniffles, wiping her nose quickly as she regains her composure.

"When your mother heard the sky people where coming back,  she asked me to take care of you in case anything happened to her," Neytiri smiles. "If only she could see you now."

I smile, tears welling in my eyes as well. Neytiri was like a second mother to me the second I met her, she took me in instantly when my mum die, without a second thought.

"You are so gorgeous and perfect, you deserve the world my dear," Neytiri kisses my forehead, bringing me in for another hug.

A tear slips past my eye as I hug her back with such passion and love. I'm so unbelievably grateful for the Sullys. They took me in when I had no one.

"You've always reminded me of my younger self," Neytiri leans her head back, me doing the same as she brushes hair out of me face.

"Thank you Neytiri, for everything you've given me," I hug her tighter. "The Sullys are lucky to have you as their mother."

"I'm your mother too Takara, Veewa made me swear you knew that," Neytiri chuckles. "I love you like your my daughter, and I will always love you."

"Thank you," I whisper and she smiles.

"Time to celebr- oh sorry, am I interrupting something," Tsireya pauses outside the Mauri.

"No your okay," Neytiri pulls away form the hug smiling at me again. "I almost forgot, I brought you something."

Neytiri hands me a beautiful Omaticayas top. It was made of wire like material from the spirit tree at home and it circled the chest like an upside down tree.

"I wore this when Jake and I had our celebration," Neytiri winks. "I'll see you there sweetie."

"Bye Neytiri," I smile as she walks away.

"Bye," Tsireya waves before turning back to me. "Are you ready?"

"I hopes so," I shrug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~