.27

Keeping the consistent pressure on his wound, I've managed to slow down then bleeding. It's still horrible, but better than before.

My eyes have adjusted to the light more and every time I blink it becomes brighter, his wound becomes more graphic.

Neither of us have anything to help him, I've been using some water occasionally as it's good for the wound but he doesn't like it.

"I'm going to get more water," I whisper, hoping he doesn't hear me.

"No," Aonung musters enough energy to grab my arm.

"I need to," I say softly, taking his hand off of me with ease.

Leaning towards the water I scoop some up, slowly letting it drop off my hands onto his wound.

He groans each time water touches his wound, but it's made the blood slow down, and that's all that matters. Once I've poured all the water off my hands I remove the cloth to check how it's looking.

Fucking shit

I immediately drop the cloth, squinting my eyes shut as I turn my head away. The Akula bit too deep, probably poking something inside of him. How the fuck did he not die?

"Is it bad?" Aonung pants.

"No," I lie, shaking my head.

"Don't lie to me Takara," Aonung pleads softly.

"You'll be okay," I whisper.

I need another cloth because the one I'm using now is soaked with his blood. But I've already ripped off all I can from my loincloth.

"I need another cloth," I tell Aonung.

"Just rip mine," He mutters, eyes squeezing shut.

I immediately rip the hanging part of his loincloth off so that I can get back to stopping the bleeding. Once I stop the bleeding I can actually take care of him.

"T," Aonung grunts when I press too hard.

Fuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dipped the blood soaked cloth in the water, ridding it of the crimson red color before turning back to Aonung.

The bleeding finally stopped and Aonungs been slipping in and out of conscious. Whenever he's unconscious I'm able to clean his wound faster without him complaining about the pain.

I wiped the wet cloth over his wound, cleaning the last bit of dry blood off his toned stomach.

"Am I alive?" Aonung suddenly asks.

"Yes," I nod my head, continuing to clean his wound.

"It doesn't hurt as much anymore," Aonung lifts himself onto his elbows.

"That's good," I smile, dipping the cloth in water again to clean it.

Upon bringing the cloth back to Aonung I find him sitting up, leaning back on his hands as he smirks down at me.

"What?" I ask blankly.

"You care about me," He tilts his head to the side.

"No I don't," I scoff, leaning forward to finish cleaning his wound but he grabs my hand.

"Yes you do," Aonung leans closer to me, smirking deviously as his grip tightens on my hand.

My tail wraps around my thigh as my nostrils flare. "I was only helping you because I like Tsireya and Ronal."