.38

Takara's POV

He kisses me sweet at first, slow and languid, just cherishing it for a moment before it flips and it gets hot. His tongue peaks out, licking across the seam of my lips making me subconsciously open my mouth. I can't help the breathy whine I release into his mouth. I clutch at his wrists, kissing back with all the energy I can.

I just now register his left hand wrapping firm around my waist as he walks us back towards a rock and lifting me up to sit on it. His hips resting between my spread legs.

He keeps kissing me, pressing me against him as he towers over me. He finally pulls away after nipping on my lower lip and I pant, eyes lidded in a heated gaze. He playfully licks his lips, grinning down at me as he overlooks my features.

"Are you alright?" I smile cheekily.

He nods quickly, licking his lips before leaning back to grin at me. "Just perfect."

He presses a sweet kiss to my temple, trailing more down my jaw, cheek then traveling down my throat.

He speaks softly through kisses. "This is much better than when we were drunk."

My eyes flutter, hands clinging to his biceps as he licks along my clavicle. He brings his hands up to toy with one of the long strings hanging from my top.

I'm dripping already, my loincloth being ruined by this point, much to my embarrassment. I breath out shakily, eyes refusing to watch him as he gingerly lifts the hanging parts of my top, just under my breasts.

He kisses my stomach softly, down my navel then drifts to nip the curves of my hips. He brings his hands up to cup the back of my thighs to spread me open further before he presses his head between them.

I yelp, head lifting from the rock as I gaze down at him with wide eyes. He locks his gaze with mine as he kisses my inner thigh, before opening his mouth and sucking on my flesh. I groan, a shiver racing down my back.

He then lifts his head to press a feather light kiss over my cunt, covered by my loincloth. A heavy breath shakes my lungs as he lifts himself, towering over me once more before framing me again, both hands on either side of me.

"May I?" His head tilts playfully once more.

I stare at him dumbly for a moment before nodding my head quickly. "Yes- yes, please," I breath out, arousal clear in my tone.

Not even a second later he grabs my hips, picking me up and placing me gently on the soft sand. Aonung presses his palm to my shoulder, gently pushing me back to lay against the sand.

"Your so fucking beautiful," Aonung whispers.

Aonung places his hand on the bottom of my top before looking up at me for consent. As I nod my head he carefully takes my top off and throws it to the side. I blush, my nipples hardening in the cool air. His ears perk in visible happiness.

Aonungs gaze locks with mine. "I like you so much." His thumbs trace over my ribs as he cups my sides.

He tugs at my loincloth, dragging it down my  thighs, too slowly for my patience. I'm about to hook my thumbs under my loincloth and tug it off but he grips my hips and presses his nose firm to my pubic bone. I keen, the noise coming from my throat thoroughly embarrassing as he inhales my scent.

He near groans against me, then presses a hot kiss to my pussy through my loincloth. He drags them down my legs but makes a pathway up my stomach and between the valley of my breasts before sucking a mark into my neck.

He breathes against me before finally laying between my thighs and pressing hot, open mouthed kisses down my chest. He cups one of my tits in his left hand, thumb moving over my peaked nipple and wrapping his lips around the other, flicking his tongue over it teasingly. I moan breathlessly, slumping against the ground and clenching the sand in my fists.