.42

I jump onto another level of the ship, finding multiple dead bodies. And a gun. Screaming and grunting came from a lower deck, I run towards the railing jumping over it and landing on my feet.

Neytiri pulls her arrow out of a body, not noticing a gun pointed right at her.

I run forward, kicking them harshly back into the water. My enhanced abilities going into overdrive from rage.

Neytiri and my cries from built up rage realises as we over kill anything in sight. The sky people have killed everyone we knew. They deserve it.

Looking around I can't see Neteyam or Lo'ak, they're probably safe. They didn't die. But Juxco did.

Once we couldn't see anybody moving anymore Neytiri nods her head in a direction before walking that way. I drop the gun, getting rid of the pointless weapon.

I head back to where I left Kiri and Tuk, praying to Eywa their okay. Jumping down from the deck I land next to Jake and Tuk.

"Oh thank Eywa," I sigh.

"Where's your sister, where is she? Where is she?" Jake asks.

Shit

"That way, that way," Tuk looks in a direction.

"Ok stay behind us," Jake walks forward, Tuk and I behind him.

Quartich steps out from behind a pillar with Kiri, a knife to her neck.

Fuck

"Kiri," Tuk squeaks, I push her behind me, shielding her with my body.

"Running out of time here Corporal, one kids already died today you really want to lose another?" Quartich threatens and I hiss loudly.

Bitch

"Do not test me," Quartich holds Kiri tighter.

"Just kill him!" Kiri yells.

"Weapons down," Quartich demands.

"Don't do it, don-,"

"Down!" Quartich yells. "Kick em away."

Jake does as he says, kicking his weapon away but I keep mine hidden behind my back.

Quartich throws cuffs at Jake. "Cuff yourself."

"No, no, don't hurt her okay," Spider runs out.

Not this bitch

"Don't move, not a step!" Quartich points at Spider. "Cuffs on, now!"

"You son of a bitch," Jake sighs, putting the cuff on one hand.

I see Neytiri crawling in the distance, she looks mad. She is mad.

"Jake stop," I whisper.

"Please don't hurt her," Spider pleads.

Neytiri runs up behind spider, holding him by his dreads and placing a knife to his neck.

"Release, or I cut," Neytiri threatens.

"What, you think I care about some kid? He's not mine, we're not even the same species," Quartich shrugs.

"Just please don- don't hurt her, let her go," Spider begs.

"Don't kill him," Kiri asks Neytiri.

"Listen to me! Let her go, don't hurt her," Spider tries to reason with him.

"Mom don't kill him," Kiri pleads.

"A child for a child," Neytiri breathes heavily.

"Please don't hurt her," Spider begs.