.14

Lo'ak signed 'I see you' to the Navi who brought him back. Turning around he spots Aonung, a fierce look on his face but Jake stops him before anything could happen.

He shouldn't of stopped him

"Hey, hey, let's have a look at you," Jake breathes shakily as he checks over Lo'ak. "He's fine, he's fine, just a few scratches," Jake reassures everyone.

I jump down, standing behind Jake as I also look over Lo'ak. I step towards him, lifting up his arm as I check for any injuries Jake may have missed.

"Lo'ak," Neytiri sighs in relief as she runs towards us.

I step away from Lo'ak, jumping back up to where Neteyam is as I stand next to him. Neteyam was so scared when he found out, I understand why.

"I pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son," Neytiri snarls at Lo'ak after checking for injuries.

"No, my son knows better than to take him outside the reef," Tonowari interrupts as he puts his hand on the back of Aonungs neck and forces him to kneel before the 'freaks'. "The blame is his."

"Okay, let's go," Jake, taps Lo'aks arm.

"No, this is not Aonungs fault," Lo'ak lies.

No

"This was my idea, Aonung tried to talk me out of it, really," Lo'ak tells Tonowari.

"Come on," Jake jumps up onto the weaved floor.

"Lo'ak," Neytiri lightly slaps her sons arm.

"I'm sorry," he says softly.

They all jump up and begin walking away. I stare at Aonung, noticing the regret on his face as his parents scold him.

Tonowari pulls him up harshly by his bicep. "Is this true?"

"Aonung, what were you thinking?" Ronal grumbles and he avoids eye contact.

Pussy

I roll my eyes, turning around and walking after my friends. We walk a bit farther until Lo'ak stops to explain himself.

"Dad, you told me to make friends with these kids that's all I was trying to-,"

"I don't want to hear it," Jake interrupts him.

"Dad," Lo'ak says softly.

"You brought shame to this family," Jake sighs.

What?

"Can I go now?" Lo'ak asks blankly.

"Any more trouble I jerk a knot in your tail, you read me," Jake threatens, his own son.

"Yes sir, Lima Charlie," Lo'ak looks up at his dad, citing army terms he had us learn.

"Go on," Jake says softly.

Lo'ak walks off, hanging his head low as he sighs.

"Where were you?" Neytiri turns to Neteyam as soon as Lo'ak leaves.

You've got to be shitting me

"Yeah, what happened to 'keep an eye on your brother'?" Jake chimes in.

"Sorry sir," Neteyam apologises, for no fucking reason.

"Are you kidding me right now?" My jaw hangs open as I look between Neytiri and Jake. "This is not Neteyams fault or Lo'aks and you both know that."

"T-," Neteyam tries.

"No I'm so sick of everything always being your fault and no one else's. He's your son why weren't either of you keeping an eye on him? Did you even notice he was gone?" I look between them and they stay silent.