.17

I bite my nails as I wait outside the Mauri with Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tsireya, Roxto and Aonung.

This is all my fault, if I didn't connect to the tree than I could've been there to pull her out quicker, maybe stop her, help her.

But I was too busy seeing her in the afterlife. What if my vision caused her to have a seizure? I'd never forgive myself.

It's the next day and she still hasn't woken up so everyone is so scared.

Jake walks out of the Mauri, biting his bottom lip as he sighs heavily. He looks like he hasn't slept, none of us have slept.

"She hasn't woke up yet, we're going to call Norm and Max," He speaks to mostly Neteyam.

What?

"No," I shake my head.

"T-,"

"What are they going to do? Stick needles in her and take her blood? Just to tell you what you already know that she had a seizure?" I tilt my head to the side and Jake breathes heavily.

"Takara she isn't waking up," Jake says softly.

"Because she had a seizure, she won't wake up naturally, you need the Tshaik," I say sternly.

"We've already called Norm and he's almost here, so it doesn't matter," Jake ignores me as he walks towards the beach. "Neteyam can you help grab the stuff?"

"It's going to be ok," Tsireya says softly as she places her hand on my bicep.

"We need Ronal, please," I whisper, looking at her with watery eyes, but I won't cry.

Crying is useless

"Of course, I'll go get her," Tsireya nods quickly.

"Thank you, now I'm going to go yell at someone," I smile briefly as I walk in the direction Jake and Neteyam went.

"Aonung can you go with her please," Tsireya asks Aonung.

"What? No- fine," he groans waking behind me with Roxto.

I walk heavily, tail whipping the air behind me as I march my way towards the sand that the helicopter landed on.

As it was landing everyone stumbled back and held their hands over their eye but I walked straight through it.

"T," Norm smiles when he sees me.

For years Norm has been trying to win me over. I appreciate his effort and don't tell anyone this but he's the only human I like.

"What are you going to do to her?!" I yell over the loud chopper

"Relax, we're just going to see what's wrong with her and then fix it," Norm explains.

"Wrong? There's nothing wrong with her!" I yell even though the chopper turned off.

"Takara this is going to help her, so you can either help to not," Jake warns and I roll my eyes.

"I won't help, we need the Tsahik," I huff as I walk away.

As I'm walking I notice Aonung and Roxto following behind me like little lost Ilus. I turn around to face them and they act like they're having a conversation.

"Keep following me and I'll knock your teeth out," I threaten and Roxto gulps.

"Tsireya said we have to," Aonung shrugs.

"I don't care," I scoff, walking away again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norm, Max, Jake and Neytiri were all inside with Kiri as they 'checked' her. She had a seizure and she needs the tsahik.