.34

As eclipse began and our source of light shrank I began to light the tiki torches around the village.

Ronal had us all helping out with the celebration tonight as 'punishment'. Neteyam and I got the easiest jobs because we didn't cause too much trouble.

Lo'ak had to help with the cooking, even though he knows nothing about cooking. Tsireya had to help Ronal with what ever she was doing and Aonung had to help carry everything to where the feast is being held.

There was a fire being prepared in the middle of the comunal area, where the feast and celebration is being held.

Logs where situated to the side where all the food was being brought. Everyone had to bring some kind of food, or entertainment.

Neytiri is cooking the birds I killed and making a traditional Omaticaya dish. I bet none of the stupid Metkayinas will even touch it.

Bitches

"What's taking so long?" Neteyam groans as he walks up to me.

"There's a lot," I point to the trail of fires I must light.

"I'm already done though," Neteyam smiles sheepishly.

"Because all you had to do was help Neytiri, wait, how are you already done?" I ask and he avoids eye contact. "She kicked you out?"

"No, maybe, possible, yes, so?" His voice lowers with each word he speaks.

I laugh loudly, covering my mouth to control myself. Once my laughter died down I straightened my spine and went back to lighting the fires.

"Do you want to help?" I turn to him and he nods his head eagerly.

Cute

"T," Juxco calls out as he walks towards me.

I hand Neteyam what he needs, patting his shoulder and leaving.

"Hey Juxco," I smile as he gives me a hug.

"Hey T, who's this?" He whispers as he looks at Neteyam trying to light the fires.

"Sullys oldest, Neteyam," I explain and he nods his head.

"After the celebration for the Tulkun there's a celebration for alcohol," Juxco cheers quietly and I smile. "Your coming."

"Only because you asked so nicely," I say sarcastically and he smiles.

"Warning though, Gyxka and Skaus are trying to set you up with someone," Juxco warns me.

"Uh oh," i mutter.

"I'll tell you what, no matter who it is I'll save you but if you say 'it's okay' then I'll leave you be?" Juxco proposes.

"'It's okay'? That's a bit forward," I tilt my head to the side.

"I'll forget other wise, like I'm not going to understand if you randomly said 'Ilu balls'," Juxco says so seriously and I break out laughing.

"True," I nod my head.

"And no matter what, if you say 'I'm okay' your fully okay and I don't have to worry," Juxco double checks.

"No matter what," I smile.

"Perfect, I'll see you later," He waves as he leaves whilst I walk back to Neteyam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aonungs POV

As I carefully carried a heavy crate of food to the comunal area the littlest Sully Tuk, ran up to me.