.22

I walk quickly, arms crossed over my chest, tail wiggling rapidly behind me as I huff. The soft sand kicked up behind me from my rough steps, occasional hitting my tail.

How can Aonung be so fucking annoying? How does he do it? Why does he do it? Why does he find the need to pick on me constantly?

I began walking in large circles, muttering curses to myself and rude comments about Aonung and how could I be so stupid.

"Skxawng, skxawng, skxawng," I grumble, stomping on the sand.

I looked like a child throwing a tantrum but I need to get my anger out someway. And if not on this sand it will be on someone.

"T?" I turn my head quickly.

"Juxco," I smile slightly before continue my circle stomp.

"Are you okay?" He asks slowly, walking into the middle of my circle whilst I walk around him.

"No, I did something stupid," I roll my eyes, walking faster.

"How stupid?" Juxco crosses his arms over his chest, clearly enjoying this.

"Stupid is being generous, it was beyond stupid," I stop walking and stand in front of Juxco.

"Why are you walking around in circles?" He points to the circle of kicked sand I left behind me.

"I need to get my anger out somehow, if not kicking the sand I'll be kicking someone," I shrug.

"Why not just spar with the Tsamsiyu?" Juxco ponders.

Tsamsiyu are the warriors of Navi clans. I assumed the Metkayina wouldn't have any, or at least no 16 year olds. The Omaticayas had Tsamsiyu of many ages because we had to fight.

"Where?" I ask, referring to where they spar.

"I'll take you, I'm a Tsamsiyu myself," Juxco says proudly.

"How many Tsamsiyus are there?" I look over to him as we walk in the direction of the Tsamsiyus.

"Many, pretty much everyone who wants to fight can become a Tsamsiyu, but you need to be able to beat the leader in a fight," Juxco explains.

"Do Navi ever beat the leader?" I furrow my brows.

"No, no one's ever beat her, so really there's only one Tsamsiyu but our leader doesn't mind people calling themselves that," Juxco shrugs.

"Who is your leader?" I ask, curious about this unbeatable warrior.

"Zaozu," Juxco says with an accent.

"Why the accent?" I laugh slightly.

"Because she has an accent, that's how she says her name," Juxco smiles.

"And when sparring, I can hit as hard as I please?" I say slowly.

"As hard as you please," Juxco says with a smile.

"Perfect," I smirk.

"I'm not sparring with you though," He says suddenly.

"Why not?" I furrow my brows.

"I think you'd prefer sparring with someone else," Juxco shrugs his shoulders with a small smile.

"Who?" I stop walking to face him.

"Someone on your level, I've heard how you fight, I don't want to be against you," Juxco faces me but keeps walking.

"Who though?" I jog slightly to catch up with him.

"You'll see," Juxco shrugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juxco pushed back some leaves so I could walk out. We finally arrived at the Tsamsiyu training grounds, and it's beautiful.