.Extra

HI MY BEAUTIFULS!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH AND I CANT BELIEVE THE BOOK IS DONE

I decided to make an extra chapter of canon events I didn't get to write or little Easter eggs you may have missed. (Also so there is 69 chapters)

So munch on some popcorn, get comfy and read ahead.

Canon events I never wrote

Neteyam and Juxco became quite good friends after T introduced them but Juxco passed away before they got too close.

When Neytiri and Jake use to have their date nights the Sullys would normally spend most of the night in T's Mauri before going to Mo'ats.

T was petrified of Lo'ak, Kiri and Jake when she first met them because of their hands, thats why she's closer to Neytiri, Tuk and Neteyam.

Spider generally terrified T when she first met him, she thought he was going to kill her. But when he didn't she grew a hate for him, wondered why her clan had to die but she didn't?

When the Sullys first came to the sea and T saw Aonung and Roxto for the first time, she thought Roxto was more attractive but when Aonung made fun of her tail and she turned around to scold him, the smirk on his face made her focus on him.

T actually liked hanging out with Norm and Max; thought they were intelligent and funny. She never admitted it though and never will.

The second Aonung saw T he fell in love with her, never once hated her, T fully hated him though but she still found him wildly attractive, made her hate him more.

The main love trope between Aonung and T is actually 'he fell first but she fell harder'.

Aonungs love language is physical touch and T's love language is words of affirmation.

Once Aonung and T mated he made her a choker that matches the arm bracelet he wears on his bicep, she never takes it off.

Aonung built their entire Mauri by himself, refusing any help from his mother or father because he wanted T to have a Mauri they can build a family in. (So he made all the extra rooms.)

Zaozu was Juxcos mother, that's why she was so enraged after the war. Juxco never knew though.

T would stay awake every night with her bow and arrow in hand outside Tùsnuas room incase something would happen to her. Sometimes she gets nightmares and sits outside the kids rooms.

Aonung would put T to bed and stay outside their rooms instead. Aonung always felt the same fear T did but didn't want to worry her.

When each child turned 5 T wouldn't let them go anywhere without supervision because Xayk died when he was 5.

T and Aonung ensured that each of their children know how to defend themselves in a fight and use weapons correctly.

No Navi had ever step foot into Aonungs secret spot until the day he willingly took T there to help with her breathing.

Things you may have missed

Aonung calls her 'Takara' normally but when their having sex he calls her 'T'. When they're together and he's talking to her, the moment he changes form calling her 'takara' to calling her 'T' is a sign that he's horny!

The images at the top of each chapter were originally forest based, but as T grew more fond of the ocean they changed to water based.

T, Skaus and Gyxka friendship is based off Monica, Phoebe and Rachel. T is Monica, Skaus is Phoebe and Gyxka is Rachel.

When Tonowari is telling the kids about Payakan being bad in the movie he shames Lo'ak, saying he's the 'son of a great warrior'. I changed it so it's 'son of great warriors.' For Jake AND Neytiri.