Chapter 1

⚠️FEEL FREE TO USE SCENES IN YOU'RE STORY, NO CREDITS NEEDED!!❤️

When you see this emoji 🌶️next to a chapter, expect smut

I use these emojis 🌸🌊 to skip to another scene

If you see this emoji 🎬that means it's the end of the chapter, it's mosly followed n-by something I have to say about it questions, the word count,...

ENJOY!!!🩷

Hi my name is Y/n Y/l/n and I live on the cut, the southside of the island, the natural habitat of the pogues.

I live with my mother who is an alcoholic and my little brother James who is 5. My dad left when James was born, since then my mom started drinks. I work 2 jobs, one at the wreck as a waiter and I also am Ward Cameron's assistance, I just make enough money to pay for the bills and food and mainly my mother's alcohol.

Let me introduce you to my friends:

That's JJ, my best friend since we were born

That's JJ, my best friend since we were born. He's about as local as they come. Latest in a long line of fishing, drinking, smuggling, vendetta-holding salt-lifers who made their living off the water. Best surfer I know. Just don't tell him I said that. Mild kleptomaniac and a future tax cheat.  His dad always hits him so he mostly stays over at the chateau

  His dad always hits him so he mostly stays over at the chateau

That's Kiara, or Kie, as we call her. When she's not saving turtles or listening to Marley, or getting a dolphin tatto (I have a matching one with her), she hangs out with us. I'm not really sure why though. She's a rich kid, actually. Foot in both worlds. Her family owns The Wreck, this Outer Banks institution. And the place I work at thanks to Kie. Total cash cow with the tourists. You know, I'm not really sure how her parents feel about that she's haning out with us. All the boys have a thing for her.

That's Pope, the brains of the operation finalist for the Lucas T

That's Pope, the brains of the operation finalist for the Lucas T.Vanderhorst Merit scholarship. And the smartest person I know. Little bit of a weirdo. His father's this legendary character, Heyward. Anything you wanted on the island, Heyward could get for you. I love Heyward he always gives my brother a little free snack. Now, I'm not sure Heyward knew what to make of hi oddball son, but it didn't matter. He was a pogue, just like the rest of us.

And that's John Booker Routledge, mostly called John B or JB

And that's John Booker Routledge, mostly called John B or JB. He lives in an old fish shack on the marsh. The chateau, as his dad used to call it. His dad dissappeared at sea nine months ago, looking for a shipwreck. Who disappears at sea these days? His mom split when he was 3. Last John B heard she was in Colorado. I think it was Colorado. Since his dad vanished, Uncle T is supposedly his legal guardian. At the moment he's in Mississippi, building houses which means it's just him right now, on his own, hanging out with his friends. 3 months after his dad was missing he was officially presumed dead. John B refused to sign the papers. Until he sees a body, He's not giving up.

And that's my crew!

A/n: HELLLOO, long time no see. I thought I'd give you guys something and start this new story.  The title might be temporary and I still need to make a cover. any tips or recomandations would be helpfull. ENJOY x

Rafe endgame btw

I'll try to update soon, but I need to work tommorow and friday so it's going to be hard. But I'll try for you guys