Chapter 55

As I walked down the aisle, my heart pounded with excitement and nervousness, my arm interwined with my father's. The sweet melody of the music filled the air, setting the perfect backdrop for this momentous occasion. Each step felt like a journey, bringing me closer to the man I love more than anything in the world.

There, at the altar, stood Rafe, looking breathtaking in his suit. His eyes locked onto mine with a tenderness that melted my heart. In that moment, it felt like it was just him and me, the rest of the world fading into the background.

As my father placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, his silent blessing warmed my soul. Turning to face Rafe, a radiant smile spread across my face, mirroring the sheer happiness and love I felt in my heart. 

Officiant: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of family and friends to celebrate the union of Y/n and Rafe in marriage. Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in their lives together, a chapter filled with love, joy, and endless possibilities. As we join them on this journey, let us rejoice in the love that has brought them to this moment and the commitment and the profound bond that unites us all. Love is a journey. It is a journey that two people undertake together, hand in hand, through the highs and lows, the laughter and tears. It is a journey filled with moments of growth, and moments of profound connection. Marriage is the commitment to walk this journey side by side, to support one another, to cherish one another, and to grow together as partners and as individuals. Y/n and Rafe, please face each other and hold hands.

We face each other, our hands entwined.

Officiant: you can share your vows now.

Y/n: Rafe, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. You are my rock, my confidant, my greatest adventure. Today, I stand before you, promising to love you fiercely and unconditionally, to stand by your side through every triumph and every trial. With you, I am home. With you, I am whole. I promise to cherish you, to support you, to laugh with you, and to cry with you. I vow to be your partner in all things, your lover, and your best friend. I choose you today, and every day, for the rest of our lives.

Officiant: Rafe, it's your turn to express the depth of your love and commitment.

Rafe: Y/n, my love, you are my light in the darkest of days, my inspiration, my everything. You've captured my heart in a way I never thought possible. With you, I've found my truest self. I promise to honor you, to respect you, to lift you up when you're down, and to celebrate with you in moments of joy. I promise to listen to you, to support your dreams, and to be your unwavering partner in this journey called life. With every beat of my heart, I choose you. I choose us. Always and forever.

Officiant: As you exchange these rings, may they symbolize the depth of your love and the strength of your commintment to one another.

Rafe and I exchange the rings, our hands trembling with emotion as we slide the rings onto each other's fingers.

Officiant: by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Rafe leans in, his lips meeting mine in a tender, passionate kiss, sealing our love for eternity.

Officiant: Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Cameron!

Tears of joy stream down the faces of guests as they rise to their feet, applauding.

🎬🎬🎬

A/n: sorry to dissapoint y'all but the story is coming to an end, I think we have 2 or 3 more chapters left but it will end peacefully. Thank you all for all your support. I love you all and without y'all I couldn't have done it. Also I've got 98% on my math exam!!! I'm so happy and I still can't believe it. Alrighty bye!! Stay safe.

Word count: 679