Chapter 38

While Rafe went to Tannyhill, I wanted to catch up with the pogues, but mostly Sarah and Kie. So I went to Kiara's house and got lucky because they were both sitting on the porch.

Y/n: hey girls. 

Sarah: hi!

Sarah stood up and hugged me. 

Sarah: omg look at you! Glowing. It's been a while, you're what 7 months now?

Y/n: yes 7 and a half exactly.

Sarah: we have some much to catch up on.

Kie: hey.

Y/n: hi.

Kiara was next to hug me. 

Kie: how are you?

Y/n: tired and I feel like I'm about to explode any time. Or like gonna fly away with this giant balloon. But Rafe's there for me. But how are you guys? I heard what happened.

Sarah: It was actually quit fun. You needed to be there. 

Kie: poguelandia.

Y/n: let me guess, JJ?

They both nodded

Kie: he even made a flag with a chicken on it, with a coconut bra-

Y/n: smoking a J in crocs?

Sarah: yeah, how did you know?

Y/n: he always talked about it, and drew it in his textbooks. I guess his dream came true. How is he? I also heard something about eviction? Is he okay?

Kie: he's hanging in there. 

Y/n: I'll check in on him soon and everyone else.

Sarah: we missed you. 

Y/n: well I missed all of you too. I'll come to the chateau some time.

Kie: alright enough chit chat, Sarah. It's time to come clean. The reason you're here?

Y/n: ooh what am I missing?

Sarah: okay sit down. 

I take a seat on an actual chair because I know if I'm going to sit on the ground I won't get up. 

Kie: so what happened? You and Topper?

Y/n: what!?

Sarah: oh god. It's actually so embarrassing. He caught me slugging beer at the Tiki Bar.

Kie: you weren't.

Sarah: yeah. Shot drinking.

Kie: I'm not judging.

Y/n: neither am I.

Sarah: I wouldn't blame you if you were. And then a couple kids for KCD rolled up, and they were already going to Mase.

Kie: and then...?

Sarah: I kissed him.

Y/n: you did what!?

Sarah: do you hate me?

Y/n: what! No. I could never hate you.

Kie: Hate's the wrong word. So you and John B are just done? 

Sarah: No. Well, I don't know. I don't want to be. Like since the island, everything has felt so... abnormal, and it just felt nice, to feel something normal again. And I, like... I'm a mess. I feel like such a mess.

Kie: I think we're all a little messed up.

Sarah: yeah.

Kie: you, me, Y/n, JJ. He stole that money clip from my dad, and I'm still pissed about it. Just pretending he doesn't care. He won't talk to me. I'd rather argue about it.

Sarah: right. Oh my god! Is that what I think it is?! 

I looked at where Sarah was looking, my left hand.

Y/n: yep.

Sarah: when did this happen?! How did he propose?!

Y/n: no so long ago actually, it was on the beach. "Our" spot where we first hang out and the same day we had our first kiss.

Sarah: oh my god, that's so cute! Congrats.

Kie: yeah, congratulations.

Y/n: thank you. Hey, Kie? Isn't it your parents anniversary tonight?

Kie: yep. You're invited by the way.

Y/n: I know, I received the invitation, but I wondered if there's like a dress code? Because I have no idea what to wear that still fits me. 

Kie: just wear something comfortable. 

Y/n: okay. 

Suddenly Sarah received a text

Sarah: Wheezie?

Y/n: what? 

Sarah: I texted her when we got in.

Wheezie: Sarah, don't be mad, but I ran away. I'm in the OBX, and I have to see you. Come to our rental condo on Greensboro Street, okay? But, Sarah, please don't tell anyone.

This kinda felt like a trap. Wheezie was in Guadeloupe and she would never run away and how the hell does she know where the rental condo's are?

Kie: what the hell?

I also got a text from Rafe. 

Rafe: Hey, party at the house. Join me? Love you x

Y/n: ah shit. I gotta go, I'll see you two tonight. 

Kie: where are you going?

Y/n: Rafe needs me, I'm sorry. It was nice catching up, we need to do this more often. 

Sarah: bye.

Y/n: bye. See you tonight!

🎬🎬🎬

A/n: I'm going to sleep now, need to get out of bed early for school so good night or whatever time it is. Hope you liked it.

Word count: 714