3

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 3

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

It wasn't until Jing Yifeng came out and saw his clean and excessive face, and his long and jade posture that she recognized people: "It's you."

Jing Yifeng smiled and bowed: "Miss Margaret, hello."

"This is your shop?" Margaret looked behind him, didn't wait for the second person to come out, and asked with some hesitation.

"Yes, five discounts for three days before the opening of the new store, does Miss Margaret want to buy tea eggs?"

"Tea eggs?" What is that?

Miss Margaret looked shocked when she spoke, she thought she had seen it for the first time.

Jing Yifeng directly answered with action, revealing the pot that he had specially placed in front of the store, gurgling and hot.

As the lid of the pot was lifted, the mouth-watering smell became more fragrant, and the crowd suddenly resounded with violent inhalations.

"My God of Light, this is the smell!"

"It's so fragrant!"

"I feel like I can swallow my tongue."

However, standing at the front of the crowd, Miss Margaret, who was most shocked by the scent, was stiff, and her face was embarrassed.

Why are the eggshells all broken and boiled in a pot of dark soup, which is really not something cooked by dark wizards?

"Five copper coins, how many does Miss Margaret want?" Jing Yifeng didn't know where to conjure a soup spoon, and unfolded an oil-paper bag in his hand and asked.

His movements are too natural, his slender and powerful fingers unfold the four corners of the paper bag little by little, and his white fingertips look more elegant against the background of the oil paper bag.

"Five copper coins?!" Once again, the crowd sounded out gasping: "It's too expensive!"

"The cheapest eggs can be sold for three copper coins, and you can buy three copper coins plus one copper coin!"

Miss Margaret: "Wait, you said a five-percent discount?"

"Yes, the original price is ten copper coins each." Jing Yifeng said unhurriedly: "Miss Margaret, don't feel expensive, this pot of soup is filled with tea from the far east, and there are a lot of spices, you will definitely feel that it is worth the money after eating."

"How many do you want?"

Jing Yifeng looked at Miss Margaret's stiff face, and touched his nose in his heart, although it was a little not very generous, but finally someone asked for a price, of course he had to hurry.

However, he believed that Miss Margaret's embarrassment was only temporary, and when she tried it, she would know how delicious it was.

Miss Margaret's tavern sold him thirty or forty copper coins for such a dinner, and he felt that his tea eggs were worth it in comparison with the taste alone.

Miss Margaret gritted her teeth: "Let's start with one or two."

So many people watched, she asked for a price but turned away is too rude, ten copper coins, others still think she can't afford it.