84

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 84

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

It can also be seen from his previous video with Ansel that he does not know that Duke Hozzi has a problem. If his style is a little stronger, he can pull it out and fight with Duke Huo Qi openly, he is the emperor, he has a natural advantage in status, and the final result must be that there are more people loyal to him.

But instead of choosing to do so, he resorted to pacifying and infiltrating the power in the hands of Duke Hozzi.

Such a moderate emperor suddenly took action to destroy an entire fleet of the armies of various families, and did not leave any traces, which in itself was abnormal.

And Jing Yifeng has seen some expansion films, and he found that the generals are very decent, and it can be said that decency is a bit old-fashioned. Such a person, even if he marries Duke Huo Zi, it does not mean that he will help Duke Huo Qi rebel.

Is it necessary for His Majesty the Emperor to deal with him in such a drastic way?

A more important point... This Xiong Xingde said things and said things, what did he have to mention that he liked Huo Tingao very much, crying and shouting to be with him? Not to mention that "Jing Yifeng" was only a few years old at that time, he knew what to like or not; Let's just say that he gave him eye medicine in front of his daughter-in-law and children, which is itself full of bad intentions!

Jing Yifeng quietly glanced at Ansel and found that he had a cold face, his brows were tightly wrinkled, and he immediately reached over to hold him.

Ansel came back to his senses: "Yifeng, the disappearance of the generals cannot be related to my father..."

Jing Yifeng: "I believe that His Majesty the Emperor is a good emperor who is wise and serves the people." And the generals are with a whole fleet, if he encounters an ambush, what kind of legions can make them disappear en masse, and no one can escape?

The ability of interstellar people is very strong, and their spirit bodies are even more diverse, just like the chameleon-like spirit body, which can help the master to perfectly camouflage. It was easy to set traps and ambush the generals, but none of them could escape... Jing Yifeng felt that instead of believing that the emperor had mobilized several legions to encircle it, it was better to believe that it was a higher civilization that made a move.

After all, there are many people in the legion, and there has been no news for more than ten years, is this possible?

The generals have been serving in the legions, he directly or indirectly transferred to teach and guide, and rescued countless soldiers, these people were later transferred to the major legions, are they all ungrateful white-eyed wolves?

When Jing Yifeng said this, the onlookers who were calmed by Xiong Xingde suddenly came back to their senses, yes, the disappearance of the armies has been analyzed hundreds of times by the media and experts, and it has also been ranked in the top ten mysterious events of the interstellar era.

If it was so simple to blame His Majesty the Emperor, would it be too hasty?

Xiong Xingde looked anxious, and he glanced at the hands that the two were shaking: "Mr. Jing, you still don't know, the crown prince's spiritual power has collapsed, otherwise how could he be with an ordinary person like you?"