76

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 76

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

When he first worshipped the teacher, he was led and ostracized by Yi Yaozong because of his mother's identity, and later he got along with Big Brother Huo, and Yi Yaozong changed his face again and came to please him.

Jing Mingyu was still very happy when he saw him bullying Jing Yifeng, and felt that even if he became a duchess in the future, it would be good to have such a dog around. But now that he is being eaten back by people who regard himself as a dog, Jing Mingyu knows how uncomfortable this taste is!

But no matter how uncomfortable he was, he would continue to please Yi Yaozong: "Jing Yifeng is also true, think that he succeeded twice by accident, and then he can continue to succeed?" Paleo-diets are not so easy to recover. He is so arrogant, he doesn't even recognize the family at the first opportunity, this kind of person will definitely not be able to go far.

Jing Mingyu said this not only to use the disparage of Jing Yifeng and curry favor with Yi Yaozong, but also to remind the other party that there was still the Jing family standing behind him.

Although Jing Hongze's reputation is in shambles, the Jing family's business and contacts for so many years are still there.

What's more, Star Network netizens are forgetful, as long as Jing Yifeng does not continue to jump , the things his father did can be whitewashed sooner or later.

Yi Yaozong was actually not sure of Huo Tingao's attitude, and his expression softened a little when he saw this: "That's right, the last time he started a live broadcast was two days ago, so soon he has to come up with something new, and he is not afraid of falling with too big steps!"

"Who knows if tonight is when he's unlucky..."

The two had a common enemy, and together they counted down Jing Yifeng, but the relationship eased a little more, and Jing Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief.

A little later, Jing Mingyu dragged his tired body home, and just after getting off the aircraft, he heard his father's voice reprimanding his subordinates.

Jing Mingyu was irritable: "What's wrong again?"

Jing Hongze hurriedly waved his subordinates back: "Mingyu, you are back, how is it, have you seen Huo Shizi today?"

Compared to before, he is now much more enthusiastic about Jing Mingyu, and even faintly has a faint sense of flattery. He was now running into a wall outside, and the family elders had not yet unconsciously united to replace him, and after he couldn't please him by all means, he also realized that the key to his current rise was Jing Mingyu.

He still has a marriage contract with Huo Shizi, as long as Duke Huo Qi says a word, see if these people who target him dare to make a move?

Jing Mingyu said dejectedly: "No!" "He hasn't even seen the guards of the Duke's Mansion, let alone Big Brother Huo.

"Mingyu, Dad can only rely on you!" Jing Hongze sat next to him, and his tone was a little anxious: "You don't know, that waste told me just now that someone is investigating the industry of the Zhu clan, and the other party's background is very deep, and I suspect that the person behind Jing Yifeng did it."