81

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 81

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

His Majesty the Emperor does not like to abuse his privileges, but he can still do it with the touch of a finger to advance the trial date. So when the father and son enjoyed the scolding of the whole Internet, Jing Hongze, whose reputation was already blackened, suffered a critical attack again, and this time he is likely to go to jail.

Don't look at the high-sounding when he sent his pillow man to turn himself in before, but when it was his turn, he was afraid that he couldn't.

Because he heard that the thugs in the prison liked to bully prisoners who were once high-ranking prisoners like him for fun, which could not only satisfy their sadistic psychology, but also squeeze money out of them, Jing Hongze didn't want to go in for a day.

Don't look at his talent when he was young, but he has been pampered for so many years, and his spiritual body has long been scrapped. What's more, the mental body cannot be released in prison, and he can't even beat ordinary people when fighting with those prisoners in the prison who move bricks all day.

So Jing Hongze begged his grandfather to tell his grandmother to ask for help, but at this time, no one was willing to deal with him. He even cheekily typed Jing Yifeng's communication, but it is a pity that Jing Yifeng has already blacked him out, and it is strange that he can be contacted.

"Waste, even a man can't hold it! You might as well as Jing Yifeng! Look at the people, turn around and catch the crown prince! What about you? Didn't you say that Huo Tingao was dead set on you, and didn't even answer your communications, what kind of dead heart is this?

Jing Mingyu blushed, what he didn't like the most was that Jing Hongze compared him to Jing Yifeng, before he finally snatched everything from Jing Yifeng, and seeing him exiled, he felt that he had turned over.

But in the blink of an eye, Jing Yifeng used octopus balls to eat all over the Internet, and their father and son were scolded because of him, and his mother was imprisoned for this... Now Jing Yifeng and the crown prince officially announced, and the master of the game was also planted.

Jing Mingyu had a feeling of powerlessness, he felt that Jing Yifeng was his nemesis, and the better he lived, the more unlucky he was.

But he had no choice, listening to Jing Hongze in his ears jumping and cursing without grace, his teeth were about to bite and bleed, and he could only obediently listen to the training.

However, Jing Hongze did not stop because Jing Mingyu lowered his head: "If Laozi had known that you were so useless, he shouldn't have been partial to help you in the first place!" Your slut's mother is also very harmful, if she hadn't sent someone to chase and kill Jing Yifeng, how could he even ignore the life and death of my old man!"

He felt that he was still very good to Jing Yifeng, although he was a little disregarded, but he raised people after all! What's more, he didn't want Jing Yifeng to die, it was all Shi Minrou's slut's own claims, and his eldest son must have misunderstood him.

Jing Hongze later really posted a video asking for forgiveness on the star network, he still had to face before, only willing to send a letter of apology, that letter is still facing the public, avoid the important and light.