83

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 83

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"If his object is not the crown prince, I will snatch someone over..."

Jing Yifeng was embarrassed: "..."

Jing Yifeng's appearance is indeed not bad, but the appearance of interstellar people has been greatly improved after generations of bonuses. The original owner is seven or eight percent similar to Jing Yifeng, but when he was originally in the main star, he was called "waste" by people one by one.

Although Jing Yifeng's temperament has changed drastically, these people will worship him so much, probably because of the addition of food.

Jing Yifeng: "The time is almost up, everyone who has an invitation letter comes in."

Tian Yan and the others walked out from the crowd, raised their heads and chests, and greeted everyone's envious eyes.

It can be seen that they were all carefully dressed before they came, after all, they will be live broadcast in a while, and they are dressed like dogs.

They were still carrying it at first, but when they walked into the restaurant and saw the variety of prawns, crabs, clams, octopus and oysters on the barbecue grill, their eyes straightened!

"Shhhhh

"We have a good time today!"

"I know that Mr. Jing is arrogant, so I didn't eat all day today, so I waited for this meal in the evening."

"It turns out that the shrimp and seafood are so tempting to bake, the shell is red and shiny, I feel that I can eat it with the shell and meat."

"You guys be quiet, don't be so embarrassed, let Mr. Jing hear it!"

Jing Yifeng: "..." He had already heard it.

"Oh my God, there's so much grilled fish over here!"

Everyone ran over to take a look, and saw that there were also various types of grilled fish, including those that were grilled directly by the grill and those that were wrapped in tin foil and grilled. Some of the seasonings they could barely recognize were minced garlic, minced peppers, paprika, onions, and salt. But no matter how these spices are combined, the grilled fish on the shelf looks so delicious.

Seeing that there was still a lot of time left, Jing Yifeng pointed to the grilled fish on the shelf and introduced them one by one: "This kind of direct cooking is salt taste, marinated with salt and other seasonings in advance, the flavor baked is salty and fragrant, charred on the outside and tender on the inside."

"This fish meat looks more tender and marinated with lemon juice and sea salt, which has a fresher and sweeter taste, and you can try the chili pepper that you are not used to."

"There are also these tin foil roasts, which are garlic, pickled pepper and spicy flavors, each with its own flavor, whether it is delicious or not needs to be judged."

Xu Yi'an was outgoing, and when he heard this, he joked with Jing Yifeng: "Mr. Jing, let's start quickly, otherwise I will drown my own saliva!"

Others also laughed kindly: "What Mr. Jing makes, there is nothing bad to eat."