99

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 99

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

There is also a passage here in the Quaixing Star Barracks, and when I heard about the deliciousness of the Star Beast eggs, the entire barracks were rubbing their hands, waiting to go in and take out the eggs... Oh no, expedition.

"It turns out that this step is like this!"

"I just said, every time I come here to fuse the medicinal properties, it is abolished, it turns out that the temperature is not enough?"

Jing Yifeng had already practiced the live broadcast before, no matter what others said, he just focused on doing his own, and after a while, he extracted a large number of potions, which made everyone in the institute admire.

Even their main person in charge warmly invited Jing Yifeng to join the institute, but Jing Yifeng refused, saying that he only likes to study food.

The person in charge listened to his face distorted, what is the meaning of making ancient food, or engage in research more high-end!

Fortunately, the netizens of Xingwang did not listen to him, otherwise they were afraid that they would block the door of the research institute. If you can't get the boss of Renjiajing through research, and try to poach him from the cause of improving the happiness of all people, won't your conscience hurt?!

With the potion, it is easy to do, although the road in the passage extends in all directions, but there are many people who can't hold the Quaixing Barracks, and they drew a topographic map here in a few days.

As for the star beasts, there is no need to worry, without the leadership of high-level star beasts, they are lambs waiting to be slaughtered. Previously, the generals were a little worried about meeting the mother emperor, but later they found out that the mother emperor had built a new lair for themselves, and then lurked in it to train new subordinates.

The generals of Quaixing took advantage of the fact that the mother emperor was not paying attention to sabotage it, steal eggs, and have fun.

And they also fell in love with opening live broadcasts, and every time they returned from stealing eggs, they had to open live broadcasts to show off their results and eat a meal by the way.

At first, they had to turn to Jing Yifeng in order to make food, and then Jing Yifeng couldn't be busy, so he got them a lot of brine bags and braised material packets, and with the guidance of the people of the various families, they could also make a decent meal themselves.

Today, there are three teams at the Quaixing camp, and coincidentally, each team does different things.

Through the live broadcast, you can see many virtual viewers shuttling back and forth in various live broadcast rooms, and when this live broadcast room has eaten enough, it will be replaced with the next one. Not only them, but the soldiers also ran around with bowls and plates, scooping a little food when they saw the food of the next team, and commenting on it after eating.

Colonel Tang Naxiu: "Major General Guo Cheng, the roast duck of your second team is out of standard today, come, try the braised duck nuggets of our sixth team to ensure that the meat is fragrant."