71

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 71

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Master Yi turned off the live broadcast and said to the two people on the other side of the room: "Lord Duke, are you satisfied now?"

His expression was not good, and his tone was a little stiff, but he was really not in the mood to entertain at this time.

The son and eldest disciple of the master tugged on his sleeve next to him, only to get a cold look from him.

The master was disappointed in him, but he was even more disappointed in himself!

In vain, he prides himself on being a senior, and in the past, he saw talented juniors without less guidance and promotion, but what is he doing now? For the sake of the power of the Duke's Mansion and the glory and wealth of future generations, he actually cheekily recognized the recipe recipe that did not belong to him!

Although it was said on the face that it was to offset Duke Huozi's life-saving grace to him, Master Yi knew in his heart that it was not, he had served Duke Huozi for so many years and earned a huge amount of star coins for the Duke's Mansion, and any kindness was almost the same.

He just couldn't resist the requests of his children and grandchildren, and he couldn't let go of the false name that the Duke's Mansion brought him. If in the early years, glory and wealth were not as attractive to him as a broken recipe recipe, but as he grew older, he also became inflamed...

When the master thought of this, his hand trembled uncontrollably, and he was quickly stopped by himself.

Duke Huo Qi didn't seem to see the cold face of Master Yi , and smiled kindly: "Of course, Master Hard Work."

Yi Yaozong was worried that his father would anger the Duke, so he hurriedly stepped forward and said, "Sir, I still have some videos of Jing Yifeng here, I don't know if it is useful?"

He is talking about the original owner's early years under the name of the game master, or a novice learning video, the original owner really has no talent in cooking, often clumsy, knocking over things is a common thing.

Huo Tingao looked at Jing Yifeng's cowering appearance in the video, and his memory was instantly pulled back to the years when he swallowed his anger and took care of the other party, and he couldn't help but show a bit of a bored expression: "You still have this thing... Okay, give it to me.

This kind of video was sent out after the clarification of the game master, and the lethality of Jing Yifeng is self-evident.

Back then, his father made him engaged to Jing Yifeng in order to use the power of the families in the army, but as a result, Jing Yifeng was useless, and the families were also a bunch of waste, wasting their time!

Huo Tingao thought so, Yi Yaozong thought similarly, he obediently passed the video to Huo Shizi, and comforted the master of Yi : "Dad, that Jing Yifeng is a mud that can't support the wall, the octopus balls may be where he picked up the leak, dad, you don't have to be so guilty."

He was actually very dissatisfied with his father's words to give the ownership of octopus balls to Jing Yifeng, knowing that although the Gushan Building was invested by Duke Huo Qi, their Yi family had technical dividends. That octopus balls are so popular, if they are put on the menu of the ancient restaurant, they will definitely make a lot of money.