65

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 65

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

At this time, there are already more than a dozen virtual viewers in the live broadcast room, all of them are curious to be attracted in, originally they didn't know what was in the live broadcast room, but they were highly recommended by a few of them who loved poison and food, and they couldn't help but be curious to try it.

They were reluctant to leave this time, and began to call for companionship, but didn't it make more and more people in the live broadcast room?

Jing Yifeng looked at the crowded head in front of the operation desk, and he didn't know how many layers of figures were stacked, and he almost didn't know how to walk in!

In order to make himself psychologically comfortable, he finally adopted Ying Weiwei's suggestion and reduced the number of display numbers to two or three, which was finally less embarrassing.

He made a pot of octopus balls in front of the audience later, and saw Grandpa Li, Grandma Li and Ying Wenze's family of three quietly waiting in the yard before he told the audience that he was going to broadcast.

I love poison food broadcast: "Don't ah anchor, you turn on the live broadcast, we don't need you to say hello." If you feel that the free trial is too bad, you can charge it, we are willing to give money!

There is a precedent for virtual food charging Star Network, the most is Star Network's fruit and vegetable juice store, a cup of fruit and vegetable juice sells more than a dozen star coins, even if it is just to taste it, there are people who want to buy it.

Eat a pound: "It's okay to charge, but can it not be so expensive, I'm afraid that if I taste too much in the star network, I won't have money to go to Blue Mercury to eat ready-made in a few days."

Suffer bitterly: "Are you showing off, showing off that you can go to Blue Mercury?"

New to the audience: "What, what does Blue Mercury have to do with it?" Anchor Are you on Blue Mercury?

"Look at the homepage for the anchor's address." Eating a pound quickly replied, and looked at the bitterness: "I'm really worried about my wallet, I went to the live broadcast room of the ancient restaurant last time to eat once, and I almost didn't go bankrupt."

Speaking of how expensive the ancient restaurant is, eating a pound is obviously palpitating, to put it offensively, he feels that the anchor's octopus balls are much more delicious than the dishes in the ancient restaurant, and the price may also be...

Jing Yifeng: "Then leave it on, and you don't need to charge it."

Jing Yifeng is really embarrassed to accept this "virtual tasting" money, no matter how these viewers eat his octopus balls, they will not lose one, they are all data, they should be hungrier when they get off the line, right?

He also counted on these people to help him publicize it, he was not as famous as that ancient restaurant, and it was necessary to increase his popularity with proper opening.

What's more, he opened a live broadcast room, and these people were happy to brush a lot of gifts for him, and he actually didn't lose money at all.

Jing Yifeng explained and "went down", leaving only a live broadcast room full of virtual diners, just came in, the unknown audience asked: "What are you doing?"