End

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 100

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

There was a sound of gasping around, of course, they did not feel that this person's request was excessive, but they felt that the captain of the Falcon Hunting Squad was lucky, and they were envious in their hearts.

Being seen by such a strong person, you can still eat spicy hot, isn't it good luck?

As for the man who fancy him, what does it matter, their post-apocalyptic people have nothing to worry about, not to mention that this strong man is so good-looking, and he doesn't know who takes advantage of whom.

Everyone looked at the captain of the Falcon Hunting Team, and thought that it was no wonder that he was favored by others, and this one was not bad-looking.

However, some people who knew him couldn't help but pinch a cold sweat for him, who didn't know that when he was powerful before, he covered others, and those who wanted to take advantage of him were killed by him. This is a notoriously hard stubble, if he gives this strong man a look, I am afraid that he will not be good today.

Not only the people next to him thought so, but even the people in his team thought so, and everyone's nerves tightened.

But the captain stared at the people in the courtyard for a while, his ears slowly reddened, and he said in a small but clear voice: "... Yanagi Kiyokawa.

He actually did not refuse, and also told the other party his name.

Wang Tiantian and they were all shocked: "Captain?!"

It's over, their captain also beat himself up, bending his waist for a bowl of spicy scalding ...

"What about you?"

The people in the courtyard smiled comfortably: "Jing Yifeng."

The author has something to say:

Let's go here, I feel that there is nothing to write, see you next.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter 100/100Return Table of Contents Table of Contents

Previous:Huaifeng

Next: A surgeon's guide to survival in the royal palace

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel