7

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 7

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"Dorothy, what are you doing..."

Mrs. Casey looked at it and picked the youngest daughter with the most lively personality to ask, but before she could finish speaking, the sound of a carriage driving into the courtyard sounded outside the window.

Her daughters jumped en masse: "Oh goodness, Fields is finally back!"

"I wonder how many tea eggs he brought back today?"

"Benny asked for ice cubes and clay pots, is there something new in that store?"

The girls chattered happily, and those who couldn't wait, carrying their skirts and rolling out like a little wind, the battle was comparable to the husband going to the royal capital and returning to bring gifts to his daughters.

"Kitty, watch your image!" Mrs. Casey raised her hand to support her forehead, but seeing Kitty stop her steps urgently, straighten her back, and walk out quickly with small broken steps like a lady, she couldn't help but laugh again: "This child."

After all, she is just a farmer's daughter, when she was a child, she was wilder than Kitty, not to mention in her own home, she could relax a little faster, after all, it would not be so easy for them to marry in the future.

Betty, who was already married, went over to hold her mother's arm and said affectionately: "Mom, let's go out and take a look."

Mrs. Casey: "What did Fields bring back, what tea eggs, why don't I know?"

"Oh, Mom, this is a little surprise for you, you'll know in a minute." Betty blinked mischievously.

The two walked out of the small reception room holding hands and came to the living room, where Fields was already surrounded by his sisters, and was triumphantly talking about something called "ice powder cold shrimp" that he had just brought back.

"Hurry up and give us a taste, Fields."

"It's just, we don't want to hear you say how delicious it is, we have to taste it ourselves."

"In order to wait for you, I haven't eaten much for breakfast, and my stomach is hungry at this time."

Dorothy and they looked at the ceramic jar that was placed on the table by Fields on the table, wrapped in a small blanket and oozing fine water droplets from the smooth glaze, and they were a little impatient.

Others reached out and opened the oil-paper bag, counted them one by one, found that there were eighteen tea eggs inside, and exclaimed in surprise: "Wow, there are so many!"

"Get the cutlery and plate."

"Don't worry, use iced cold shrimp with tea eggs to ensure that your morning wait is worth it." Fields opened the clay pot and took a look, and found that the ice cubes had not yet melted, the bubbling ice cubes mixed with crystal clear ice powder, the white and tender cold shrimp were like a tail of swimming fish, thinking of their cold taste to relieve the heat, just came back in the sun, sweaty back he couldn't help swallowing again.

No, the owner said that eating too much ice is easy to have diarrhea, and he will visit again tomorrow, but he can't eat bad stomach.

And don't look at this jar of things, his sisters will be gone when they share a bowl each, he has already eaten a lot in the store, and the sisters who can't go to the store to grab things in person in order to maintain decency, that's too greedy.