43

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 43

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Drunk people snooze in bed, seemingly unaware of what they have done to disturb people. Jing Yifeng left the room consciously, and as soon as he closed the door, he leaned heavily against the wall.

He feels like a scumbag!

Ah Chuan liked his things, and he knew it by chance when the other party stayed overnight. At that time, Ah Chuan was also like Anji, secretly kissed him, he had a bad heart and a very shallow sleep, not to mention that he was not asleep at all at that time.

Later, cold and cold, far away and far away, Ah Chuan didn't care about his attitude at all, he didn't know what to say, and Jing Yifeng was embarrassed to spread out and refuse.

But his connivance again and again is not a different kind of compromise, Jing Yifeng can't refuse Achuan, he can deceive others, can't deceive himself.

But what is this now?!

Jing Yifeng pressed his heart to gradually restore a stable heart, just now the heartbeat stall is not fake, he even wants to respond to Anji!

Jing Yifeng covered his face, deeply distressed, could he really see a scumbag who loved one?

The author has something to say:

Readers familiar with me may have guessed, and if they didn't guess, read the copy again!

Chapter 51

Jing Yifeng went downstairs to the kitchen to get some hot water, and took some wound medicine and gauze along the way, he didn't forget that Angie was injured when he came back, and planned to scrub him clean and deal with it again.

As a result, as soon as he entered the room, he was stunned, the bedding on the bed was neat, and the person who was still lying on the bed just now had disappeared...

The high-ranking thief Trollope woke up and found himself locked up in a place full of the smell of stables, and upon closer inspection, it was really a stable, and a young wildebeest next to him slept soundly with its eyes closed, flicking its tail from time to time, and making a loud jet sound from its nostrils.

Who is this looking down on, and actually locked him in the stable?

Trollope quickly rolled over and sat up, ready to take advantage of the darkness of the night and use shadowing to blend into the darkness and escape.

But as soon as he touched the edge of the dungeon, a blocking rune lit up from all around, and the burning rune cage burned his palm, and Trollope reflexively retracted.

"Who?"

A very light footstep sounded from outside the stables, but no amount of light could escape the ears of the high-ranking thief.

Ansel approached the stables unhurriedly, and the cold moonlight shone lightly above his head, illuminating his brilliant blonde hair and making his shadowy face look unfathomable.

"You, who the hell are you?" Trollope actually investigated the clerk of the snack bar, and the most powerful person in the entire snack bar except for the mysterious owner may be him.