42

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 42

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Seeing that they were exposed, those two thieves almost wanted to capture him, thanks to Angie's timely appearance, otherwise he would definitely not be able to deal with the two high-level thieves alone.

Ansel saw that the topic suddenly turned to himself, Jing Yifeng's black eyes looked over with a smile, thinking of the sudden hug when he returned, Ansel was very uncomfortable: "It's nothing, I'm also a member of the snack bar."

Gerald: "Don't be humble with each other, learn from the little saplings, and people will be generous!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone laughed.

The little sapling may have found that everyone was laughing, and the two small thin vines were rolled up, like a little doll shy and twisting, very cute.

Jing Yifeng touched the small sapling with a smile in his eyes, and when everyone had laughed enough, he asked, "What should I do with the remaining thief?"

Ansel hooked the corner of his mouth: "Leave it to me."

He promised to make that guy regret coming to their snack bar to make trouble!

Jing Yifeng wanted to talk and stop, and finally didn't say anything, he should get used to the way this world acts, he can't bring his modern world here, that's not appropriate.

Everyone chatted a little more, and were listening to Gerald tell how they met Regina's brother, when they heard the sound of an argument between the brother and sister in the store.

", come back with me!"

"I'm not leaving!!"

Everyone looked at each other and quickly rushed into the store to persuade.

When Regina saw the big guys coming, she immediately asked them to judge: "Store manager, you came just right, you tell this old old-fashioned, did we sign an employment contract, and we can't leave if we haven't worked for ten years?"

Looking at Regina, who was desperately trying to make herself look good, the corner of Jing Yifeng's mouth twitched: "Uh, yes, yes?"

Decade! He is not a real capitalist, how can he not let people leave, for ten years?

Jing Yifeng wanted to roll his eyes regardless of the image, this girl really dared to say!

Gerald also came up to mend the knife: "So I signed for ten years?"

He didn't even look at it seriously! But ten years is fine, their druids still have a long lifespan, ten years is nothing.

Jing Yifeng: "..."

"Is the ten-year contract, then can I send someone else to replace it?" Rest assured, Regina will all be. Isidore's eyes were a little complicated when he looked at Jing Yifeng, he originally felt that the owner of this shop was very good, gentle and polite, but he didn't expect that there was an unknown side in private?

Regina: "How about that, we only need female clerks in our store, and you are all big men under your hands, how to serve female customers?"

"I can get other female Naga over..."